WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 3)

chain chomps goombas koopas. gus. sneakers. totems. chicago deep dish ricks.

They could set up a body donor program within the Horde. Not everyone would be cool with it, but some few would be OK with it, and that would go towards keeping the population stable.

:heart_eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/H70O8Qo.jpg

1 Like

I blame Blizzard for the forsaken problem, they always make something a.Horde problem. Night elves can just reproduce to re populate.

Cailia is an Alliance boot licker, not to be trusted.

I donā€™t see cloning being a thing for dracthyr and the aspects frown upon it. We already wiped out half of the dracthyr population, well the ones who went awol.

Death knights will die off too now, because non are being made anymore.

World of VacationCraft?

1 Like

launching mobile attack craft.

Ether that or they find a way to lay eggs. Least with cloning they can buy time till they find a way to reproduce naturally. I mean you theatrically can clone yourself for thousands of years before genetic degradation happens.

Making a copy of a copy times 1000+ years. Iā€™m sure they will solve the reproduction problem by then.

Forsaken on the other hand well perhaps a stronger embalming fluid or change over to a robotic body.

And make sure you implant your clone with your own memories so neither of you know which of two is the original

Shooting Guns Mauler Twins GIF

1 Like

What they really need is something that combines a good body lotion with Armor-All, Scotchgard, and Thompsonā€™s Water Seal.

1 Like

Never we been around before you stinking orc crawled out swamp pit . :imp:

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing to say Dracthyr canā€™t reproduce. That being said, reptiles are known for parthenogenesis.

2 Likes

Definitely a four dollar word :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Those strong independent lady dracthyr dont need no male to get the job done.

1 Like

Well we do need something from the males :thinking: :wink:

Iā€™m told they like to ā€˜evaluate the potentialā€™ of males from other racesā€¦

Thatā€™s how you lose your entire race to the power of Human Potentialā„¢

I donā€™t know about that troll male with the regeneration can go the extra mile :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m ok with this.

1 Like

Good Day Peeps!