WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread (Part 2)

3 Likes

/holds up spray bottle aggressively

alright, so how about we talk too bread into not doin drunking posts like that in the lgbt thread?

2 Likes

Dude my decision was my own. This group stuff ain’t happenin’.

You’re just ignoring your friend actually bullying people

1 Like

Continues hissing

Don’t you dare use that!

readies a fire engine spray hose okay. well use this.

Here, use the all-purpose multi-surface hawkens chili fries spray.

2 Likes

“Anyone still awake in here?”

2 Likes

guitars? im asleep?

With all due respect, I think both sides are massively overreacting to what happened. If you simply insert an eye-rolling emoji after both of Bread’s posts about T, I think that was the actual message trying to be conveyed. “Oh great, here we go again” not “haha look who’s back to trigger you lol” or however it was interpreted. If I had a nickel for every time Bread also overreacted and said something like “omg I’m done with the forums mods plus everybody hates me gg” only to return like an hour later, I’d have at least enough for a deep dish pizza (which is the very clearly superior form of pizza).

I agree with Crumpetz that this whole thing started over a horribly mistimed and miscalculated joke. I certainly don’t think any harm was intended.

Let’s be frens.

10 Likes

Okay but very platonic friends, being hugged by Draenei named Spacefloozy is highly sus.

I’ll have you know, I give only the best and most wholesome and definitely not lewd hugs!

Hmph!

:triumph:

3 Likes

I was more of stating that nobody called Bread a troll in the LGBT+ megathread.

2 Likes

Yea try tell that to your partner in life " but honey it was just a friendly hug " :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

casts curse of wet socks

Enjoy!
wiggles toes

Hey, it is better than being hugged by a gnome who has to stand ontop of another gnome whom is using a stool.

Skip the line and hug a troll instead.

1 Like

Nah, trolls aren’t the huggable type. They are all about the voodoo.

This troll certainly is. Also, going to make a green cocktail and call it mojo jojo.

wiggles toes

1 Like

Nah, he forgot his wallet

2 Likes

My cocktail may contain monkey brains.