Vulpera when?

11/14/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Thàlyssra
With the big ears and fluffy tails pls nd ty

Never.

A Blizzard person more or less said they are not happening. They said something like no Allied races incoming and none of the ones players have been thinking about.
Nah we're all full on furry races try back next decade
11/15/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Piselie

All we have is some pandas and worgens.
1 Like
11/14/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Kypookins
11/14/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Thàlyssra
With the big ears and fluffy tails pls nd ty

Never.

A Blizzard person more or less said they are not happening. They said something like no Allied races incoming and none of the ones players have been thinking about.

Hehe, boy oh boy are you wrong.
2 Likes
Just say no (to Vulpera as a playable race).
Never, thankfully!
I need my vulpera so I can start RPing as Fox McCloud
11/14/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Grezik
Alliance posters cannot truly appreciate Vulpera, for they did not get a chance to meet and interact with them to the extent horde did.

They did not get a chance to hear the adorable Dolly and Dot song.

To them, they are merely a furry menace who needs to be destroyed.

Disregard Alliance posters. Vulpera are coming soon.
They just jelly of our sweet Alpacas.
Probably when we get our sh!tty mechagnomes
11/15/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Sevaira
11/15/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Piselie

All we have is some pandas and worgens.

And tauren. Clearly, we need at least two more playable furry races, one for each faction. FoxyRoxies for the Horde, but then what for the Alliance? Lightforged Furbolgs, mebbe?
11/14/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Krider
Their existence as NPCs is already too much. May the purge squads be very thorough in their mission to eradicate that vermin from this universe.

My theory that Blizz is just RPing people from GD seems to be correct.
“They did not get a chance to hear the adorable Dolly and Dot song.”

Poor Dolly and Dot. I hope they’re doing ok.
1 Like
11/15/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Minimedic
Never, thankfully!

Source?
1 Like
11/14/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Romanna
Never.

Source?
1 Like

There’s no chance of vulpera nor Seths. Devs said no, so grow up and move on to your next obsession demanding your way

I sure hope we get some soon. Vulpera would be awesome to play. Or should I say Paw-some. :fox_face:

2 Likes

As an alliance player, I started leveling a horde toon in the time leading to blizzcon just in case the vulpera were announced. Now that there has been no such announcement, I feel like I don’t have any interest in any other races.

I want Vulpera playable more than any other potential allied race. However, I recommend keeping this to the megathread. Posting threads that could easily be comments in the Vulpera megathread will only result in resentment from people who don’t care as much, as it is technically spam.

Never thankfully!

Or better yet they can not make more allied races and instead they focus on keeping people playing their game.

1 Like