Vulpera Shaman look really good?

I put the video below on expecting to listen in the background, but man does that Vulpera look super good. It’s movement, it’s casting animations, it looks fluid as it moves around. Even the Stave looks like it’s actually not dragging on the ground somehow.

This is the first time I don’t think I hated the look of a short Shaman. Am I dreaming or do dwarfs not look/move this good?

www youtube com/ watch?v=DnXI_i-cKHg

Just a heads up, if you put ` at the start and end of a link it turns it into this and you can post full links even without trust levels using that method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXI_i-cKHg

Anyway, just figured I would share :slight_smile: Watching the video now.

Also, I am planning to roll a Vulpera Shaman as well~ I really like the amount of detail put into the Vulpera!

3 Likes

I tried that and I don’t think it worked, but here goes: ‘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXI_i-cKHg

Am I correct in saying the Dwarves don’t look that streamlined?

Edit: Well crap

Dwarves have always had a chunky, heavy, feel to them for sure, kinda building on the idea of them being sturdy and bulky given their earthen heritage. Vulpera really do look a lot more streamlined and flow…ey(?) in comparison. I really do like their animations more than a lot of the other short races.

Honestly, when it comes to Dwarves I have always just seen them as a shrunken down big bulky race XD Like if an Orc was shrunk down, the proportions feel similar just shrunk.

I know Vulpera are based on Goblin’s skeletons but they just feel a lot more free flowing for some reason.

Idk, I really do like how they look.

Yeah, agreed. If either the dwarves or gnomes moved like the Vulpera, I’d play one tomorrow.

Am I missing something? All I see in the video link is a vulpera mage at the beginning, where’s the shaman play at?

1 Like

I am pretty sure he is talking about the Mage.

Not to put words into TC’s mouth but I think what he is saying is he is excited to play a Vulpera Shaman because of how fluid they look in game in general. That’s just what I assumed at least.

/shrug

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been really thinking about if I wanted to either make a Vulpera rogue or shaman. They both look really good for the race and it makes it really hard to decide.

i hope enhance is stong next expansion id love to trigger the alliance playing a Vulpera enhancement shaman and destroying them in pvp…lol.

Well, I wished to play a “fire shaman” vulpera with all the awesome good loking red stuff of the horde but blizzard seems to not consider the idea of divide shaman specs in one element per spec wich would be awesome. To be honest shamans are a dissapoint for me since the beggining of days, with this dark iron dwarf i expected to play the class using only fire spells but the stupid elemental and enhancement specs mix the elements and cant have my fire shaman. But i will try to play the vulpera shaman the same even if nobody wants to play with me because i dont use thunder spells, did you take a look at those awesome vulpera totems? Man, i miss the lot of totems we had in classic those in retail would be a good addition in next expansion.

1 Like

I feel like 80% of Elemental Shaman casting is fire-related. How often are you throwing a LB? I have the opposite problem where I’d like to play a lightning wizard. Sad times.

1 Like

Good gravy! The Vulpera have a jump-flip!

Definitely going to make one now!

My shaman is currently a female Orc (because, hey, they’re uncommon and I like them better than Trolls and Tauren - they look very soldier-y which is neat), but I’ll probably race change her.

I might miss the heritage armor, but that’s Okay. After leveling five other toons to level 120, I don’t really relish making another run just yet.

That’s the wrong button. I’m pretty sure its ` and not '.

Are you the human embodiment of Excel, and can you explain why my =COUNTIFS function cares about the difference between ’ and `

I would imagine it cares because they are different symbols, with different meanings. Like comparing “T” to “7.”

1 Like

Horrible idea. We’re Shamans, not Benders. Go play a fire mage.

4 Likes

Storm, Earth, and Fire!

1 Like

Just a heads up from someone that spent a lot of time on the PTR:
Vulpera Elemental shaman spell casting isn’t very pretty.
Not only is it like the goblin under throw, when you proc elemental overload your hand kind of spams back and forth and the lightning comes out of your hand in an awkward moment.
I suggest you check that out yourself before you make up your mind.

1 Like

With a name like “Thundahstahm”, you have GOT to be from Maine.

Boston. But the Yankee people aren’t that dissimilar.