Vulpera Roleplayers, let's create a city

So I just saw the make camp animation has been added on the ptr, you create a cute little tent and fire. When you return a caravan wagon drops you off. I say we band together and form a giant tent city and take part of the horde/alliance land or city as our own. They can’t burn us all!

9 Likes

Thats a great idea, but we´re kind of tired of deserts so I suggest a lush place with plenty of water. How about stranglethorn vale?

Bout time they add a wagon mount in the game

1 Like

I was kinda thinking uldum at first. It has desert aspects but far more lush and green, or maybe a complete change, and go to pandaria, food a aplenty, shade and good weather

This would be amazing!

if you had warmode on…

4 Likes

Are vulpera’s blizzards way of testing player housing with these camps? :thinking:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to be sick… :sneezing_face::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Sorry your treehouse got burned up lady, but you aint stopping us from setting up our tents around the world because of it.

2 Likes

I’m no roleplayer, but this sounds too fun to not do. Let’s make this an actual event boys

1 Like

Are we calling it Vulpemmar?

4 Likes

Tents can burn too.

Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don’t you remember
We built this city…

2 Likes

Ill bring the smores

1 Like

You must have missed what happened to the Night Elves.

:cookie:

5 Likes

Sunsong Ranch in MoP was Blizzard’s way of testing the waters of player housing. They decided “Naaaahhhhhhhhh!”

But that was literally my favorite part of MoP D:<

3 Likes

I know, my mage still has his hearth set there. He loves his little house and easy access to a farmer’s market!

:cookie:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong! I loved the farm. Though logging in on multiple alts every day to plant and harvest was a chore, but … !

You see the evolution: Sunsong —> WoD Garrisons —> Legion Class Halls

I miss the Class Halls … :disappointed_relieved: :man_shrugging:

I vote around the ravine underneath thunderbluff or somewhere in Mulgore. I don’t know what it is about mulgore, it’s just my favorite looking map.

Class halls didn’t have enough customization. WoD garrisons felt bad mostly because of the expansion they were tied to, and how they forced it into everything. (Lets not forget 5,000g gold sink to hit level 3, and 5,000 more for the ship yard.) sure some people made good money in WoD, but WoD was an expansion I was basically not playing for most of it. X_x

MoP’s ranch was fun though.

3 Likes