Vulpera race & Warlock Demonic Gate GLITCH

Hello everyone!
To start off, I MUST vent: We had 6 minutes left & this glitch made us fail a M+18 Workshop key because I could not click the Demonic Gate as a Vulpera. I needed to use a toy to transform into something else (Orb of the Sin’dorei) to click the portal so I’d be a Blood Elf; I transform, click the portal & somehow my character pulls the ENTIRE last pack before the last boss. It’s like as if my own hitbox “expanded” & the rest of the party had no issues.

When we tried to do the skip in Mists of Tirna Scithe months ago, this glitch would occur aswell; I would need to use a transform toy to be able to click the portal (no adds were close to these portals, or were CCd).
I recall a goblin having trouble getting yeeted by mobs to get the achievement “And… It’s Good!” from Mogu’shan Vaults during Pandaria(2013); they needed to use a toy & transform into something else. Why is this a bug? Why is it STILL a bug?

I was wondering if any other Vulpera &/or Goblin players have had this issue of clicking on Demonic gates from Warlocks? We shouldn’t have to buy the “Gateway Control Shard” which auto uses the portals.
This definitely requires more attention; these bugs are ruining the fun :frowning:

Thanks for reading… <3

Here’s the link to the clip of the glitch.

4 Likes

Poor puppies of wow

mature one aren’t you.

I was joking.

Also had this issue.