Vulpera playable before Murlocs is a disgrace

brrrbrlrgllgmrlmglrmgrllmrglrgmrg

(it’s also a disgrace that Blizzard’s forum don’t recognize the above as a complete sentence)

10 Likes

Fun detected. Wont happen. It wont.

2 Likes

Murlocs should never become a playable race

1 Like

Murlocs are monster guppies that barely have enough brain cells rubbing together to build mud huts.

2 Likes

After the annoying mrrgrrgll they do, and dealing with them in Legion and some of BFA, I’m as done with them as I am with Naga… :blush:

Do murlocs have enough brain power to be an ar?

Edit:. And I’m not trying to be a smart Alex with my question. I always thought murlocs were just a little above animal type intelligence.

1 Like

Probably because you didn’t put in any punctuation or capitalization.

The only reason why I agree with you is because it would take away the novelty that they have brought to the game. We have them as pets and costumes and almost every Blizzcon gifts one, PvP rewards sometimes do. Collectables sometimes do as well. TCG also gives them out. Where they to be made into a playable race it would take away all of that specialty.

1 Like

except blizz already set the precedent when they gave us pandas…
there was a “pet” pandarian before we could play them.

The moment Murlocs become a playable races, thats the moment you know Blizzard is truly desperate

1 Like

You know Murlocs almost wiped your entire tribe out of the map, right?

Murlocs are op

According to the WoW Magazine (issue 5), Murlocs are way smarter than most people think. And they are smart enough not to let people know that lol

There’s murloc archeologist and also Murky

I forget, was it murlocs or vulpera that had enough of a following to keep a discord community and forum presence active for two years?

Murlocs would have be dual faction or pp would literally lose their minds

1 Like

Is that a real thing?

It was. Only had 5 issues though lol

Huh, look at that. I kinda want to find them and read them.

I would love playing a murloc i would actually buy a 6 month sub if they where playable…