Vulpera or pandaren warrior?

What do you guys think?

Panda :panda_face:

3 Likes

Pandaren have the best animations, and look good in mogs. Great racials too.

Vulpera are an adequate secondary choice if you enjoy playing one.

4 Likes

Vulpera are made by god.

2 Likes

You are already perfection. No need to change from Panda. Formidable with nice animations.

To play devils advocate, if you’re making this thread already as a Panadaren Warrior then that indicates some level of dissatisfaction or cognitive dissonance with your current choice. If I’m correct then go Vulpera.

3 Likes

Thanks lol I can’t race change atm but yeah I love pandas as well

1 Like

Pandas have low representation, so yeah…

:spaghetti:

1 Like

Goblin is probably your best bet

4 Likes

Orc is always the answer to this question.

1 Like

Nose For Trouble Vulpera Racial

When you first take damage from an enemy, reduce that damage by 5% of your maximum health.

1 Like

what happened to orcs?

Panda. That 2h animation is wonderful for warriors.
Also, bouncy.
I love bouncy.

Pandaren. That way you can name him something truly ferocious and heroic like…Tubbywuggles.

1 Like

Wrong. A TRUE Warrior of the Horde is an Orc. Bearing our crimson banner with pride. Following the example and memory of a TRUE Warchief, like Garrosh Hellscream.

For the Horde! Lok’tar Ogar!

It depends. If a vulpera hooked up with a panda, would the product be a panda with a vulpera head or a vulpera with a panda head?

Actually panda warrior just for the /roar. Freaking bears with plate armor and swords would be terrifying.

1 Like

Do everyone who plays with sounds on a favor and don’t make a female vulpera warrior

I’d say stick with Pandaren. Vulpera are great, but don’t really fit Warrior as much as a Pandaren.

I think Orc fit better the theme for a warrior .

I’ll keep my vulpera warlock and pandaren warrior thanks

2 Likes

Pandaren melee animations are so awesome. Males and females.

2 Likes