Vulpera Heritage Footwraps/Transmog Issue

I unlocked Vulpera Heritage armor, and now when I try to use the “Hidden boots” option for foot transmog, I noticed it was costing me gold - unusual as hidden options are free. Turns out, when you pick “hidden boots” it actually applies the “Vulpera Heritage Footwraps” model, which is fully hidden (like Griftah). So by unlocking vulpera armor, vulpera to pay to hide boots. And right clicking (to pick another mog for same model) does not seem to be an option.

4 Likes

The backpacks are also bugged for melee, on right hand swings, your backpack flies off your back and then snaps back to it like its connected with a rubber band.

Just realized the wrist wraps have same issue where they are hidden so seem to override the “hide wrist” option.

2 Likes

I’m wondering why the Vulpera heritage armor even has “appearances” for the hidden parts of the armor anyway.

They should at least fix the issue by removing the gold cost of the Vulpera heritage armor parts that don’t display armor, or something similar to this.

This is definitely still an issue. Hidden Boots/Wrists costs gold for Vulpera who have the heritage armor unlocked because it’s applying the heritage pieces.

This is still an issue. Has not been fixed!!!

Bump. Still an issue.

Stupid question incoming since I haven’t leveled a Vulpera for the armor yet. What happens when you try right-clicking on the window where the “hidden” appearance should be?

I haven’t seen any alternates pop up when I tried.

There are no alts like when you normally right click another item. If you’re a Vulpera and want to hide boots the Heritage armor comes up.

Still an issue as we move into the next expansion.

I don’t think they’re ever going to fix this issue, honestly. Think there might be an add-on that let’s you use the free hidden appearances, though.

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info25833-FoxPaws.html

A fix via an addon.

1 Like