Vulpera have no customizations

I created a Vulpera in Plunderstorm yesterday and for a moment just stared at the customization screen. I sat there opening up the drop downs and came to the conclusion, “Dang, Vulpera have no customizations.”

I think humans might actually have more hairstyles then the entirety of Vulpera options, holy moly. :dracthyr_lulmao:

7 Likes

Lots of AR don’t have crap for customization. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I’d love more color options for Vulpera. It’s all a little restrictive. Like, I can only have navy blue foot paws if I also take navy blue hands and red fur, etc. More pattern would be awesome.

5 Likes

Vulpera and Darkiron Dwarves are both literally the lowest in terms of options.

So they are defiantly in need of something.

5 Likes

Funny how I was just discussing the Chua yesterday but if there was a concept for Vulpera hairstyles… :robot::thought_balloon:

5 Likes

You might consider supporting the Customization thread for them.

3 Likes

Half the allied races have basically no customizations, I think dark iron dwarf male might be the worst

6 Likes

God I miss this game.

3 Likes

“Allied race” shouldn’t be an excuse for a lack of customization. Really think Blizz should put some resources into getting all the races at least into the same ballpark when it comes to customization options. Like, maybe they could have held off on more dwarves until the last dwarves had more than one page of options?

4 Likes

You guys are foxes. You ARE the customizations.

1 Like

At least we’re getting closer to Wildstar’s roster. :microscope::robot:

Fortunately the earthen would be considered a different race from dwarves compared to lightforged or… mechagnomes. :robot:

1 Like

Nice name. I also miss that game. Burned bright too fast.

2 Likes

Kul Tirans have it worse. Way worse. At least vulpera have more than six eye colors, but I guess it’s par for the course when the male Kul Tiran model was added to the game without a sleeping animation.

2 Likes

Indeed they don’t and they need way more it’s why I always list Kul Tirans, Vulpera, Dark Iron Dwarves, Mag’har Orcs and Mechagnomes as the Allied Races most in need of new customizations because they really do and worse than that most of them haven’t gotten anything new and just have what customizations they originally started with which is super depressing.

Edit - is this actually a thing or was it because that’s horrible.

2 Likes

Male blood elves have the least number of customization options I’ve seen of any of the races, even in DF. No jewelry. No nothin’.

1 Like

Yep. At the start of BfA, there were Kul Tiran NPCs in Stormsong Valley that could be seen sleeping in the barracks of Sagehold while standing up, and they also infamously had their models stretching out during certain animations when they were made playable. They fixed these later, but the fact that they made it to live in the first place shows an obvious lack of care.

2 Likes

they should just like add all tattoos , makeup , eye colors , hair colors , hair styles , beards , etc for all races at this point .