Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

With luck it may come June 11th, but considering PTR status right now, I’m inclined to guess June 18th.

Considering it took around a month for 8.2 to hit PTR after 8.1.5 launch, this means we will probably have 8.2.5 PTR near the mid of July, with news about its content coming one week before that.

We won’t get 8.2 for a bit longer. They will announce season 2 pvp season ending with 2 weeks notice before 8.2 goes live. So unless they give us a 2 week notice tomorrow (Tuesday 6/4/19) then 8.2 is always at least 3 weeks away.

Which sadly means Vulpera are a month+ longer away. cries

My rogue is tired wearing the Undead disguise and Is ready to be his foxy self. $25 right there, Blizz! :fox_face::dollar:

8 Likes

I posted this thought in a few megathreads, but I thought that it might be a good idea to think of some questions to ask for future QnA streams.

As I posted in other megathreads, questions like “Will (insert race here) be playable?” will likely to be ignored, and questions aren’t guaranteed to be answered. Also, questions may or may not fit depending on the theme of the QnA.

With the Vulpera specifically, I’m sure there are plenty of reasonable questions that could be asked, given the events that have occurred and with the Vulpera pledging support to the Zandalari. I think some Vulpera questions have been asked previously, so I apologize if this is a bit of a redundant thought. ^^;

I figure having some questions ready to be posted would be a good idea, even if there is a chance they’ll just be skipped over.

Lol $25… if bliz gives Vulpera I have a feeling they’re gonna knock Ztrolls and Void elves out of the water.

4 Likes

Yeah Blizz is gonna be like, CHA-CHING! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

They’ve made. $25 for every allied race so far from me besides lightforged and highmountain. Both have far too limited class options.

I’ve only race changed my hunter a couple times but I usually just roll a new char. In the case of Vulpera, though, I would go for a little instant gratification and then level another one for the heritage set.

1 Like

I only have so much energy/patience left to do the 20-120 grind, so I’ve put all my current allied race alts on hold so I can save that energy for leveling multiple vulpera if and when we get them.

I can’t fit a race change into my budget at present, but once I can, I’ll likely do that too–I’ve got some level 110+ Hordies who’d make excellent foxes.

3 Likes

My rampant altaholism can only be treated by Vulpera becoming playable.
Please blizz, be swift and merciful for me.

6 Likes

You crazy? Vulpera will make my alt parade worse. Let’s make it happen!

6 Likes

I made a poll in MMO-C to see which allied races people like. I added vulpera and mechagnomes to see how they’d fare, since both are likely going to be the next pair.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2489910-For-curiosity-s-sake-Best-Worst-Allied-Races

With 159 voters so far, vulpera are #6, with 33% of the voters choosing them among their favorites. They are ahead of kul tiran, lightforged, highmountain and mechagnome, and very close to mag’har.

It’s not bad for a race that is not available yet and will surely rise once they become playable.

I’m trying to increase the sample size of the poll, so if anyone has an account there, be sure to vote on your favorites (it’s a multiple-choice poll).

1 Like

with how developed the models are for vulpera and the fact that there are files for a heart of azeroth animation and now a brewfest logo for vulpera im pretty sure you guys will get your wish lol vulpera my guess will be the next allied race to be released

5 Likes

Time to play dress up cuz of downtime! Who here has awesome mogs picked out already for your future Vulpera?

3 Likes

I plan to just copy paste, but I am really digging your mog. <3

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really nice.

I don’t have anything planned (I can’t remember the names of all the pieces anyway), probably just gonna visit all the PVP vendors and see what they got.

If it stretches correctly this could be neat

3 Likes
2 Likes

D’aww ty <3 I can’t wait to see what THIS looks like on a Vulpera.

I love it! He looks lethal!

1 Like