Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

I’m looking forward to when stuff fits on them all the way correctly in the dressing room. I have like a bajillion ideas for them. I was just looking at some sets I missed in Legion because I was strictly playing my Druid. Little did I know I’d be hanging her up because I don’t think Vulpera will get Druid. Shaman will has been a blast though!

2 Likes

So with E3 almost here, a hope of mine is that we see a game called “Tunic” again at Microsoft’s conference on Sunday. It’s what I lovingly called “Zelda Fox” because it’s basically Zelda…with a fox.

Coming to PC and Xbox One. No release date at the time of this post, but if it comes out soon, it could give us our Vulpera fix for the moment. ^^

5 Likes

I must have missed this one last year, but after seeing that trailer I must play this game.

1 Like

Is the fox a boy, or a girl fox? or neither?

I don’t think it was specified if the fox you play as is male or female yet.

This game has been in development for a long time. I think it was first shown off at the PC Gaming Show at E3 2017, then showed up on Microsoft’s E3 conference last year. Hopefully, they’ll show off more of it this year. ^^

I’m excited to see what mogs look good on vulpera but it wil depend on how helms interact with their ears.

1 Like

As cool as it would be for these guys to be playable, giving Alliance Gnomes again while Horde get an actual new race is not fair. and nowadays with all the people starting to actually call blizzard out on their faction biased I highly doubt they would do something like this now.

1 Like

I still don’t believe faction bias is a thing, and neither do any popular YouTubers.

3 Likes

People can “call blizzard out” on whatever they want. If 100 randos “Called blizzard out” on lack of ducks in the game doesn’t mean they’ll add ducks. Blizzard for good and bad does whatever the heck they want regardless of community.

2 Likes

They had about ten years of OP racials causing every high end guild to go Horde and was only fixed finally last expansion. Also what credibility do “YouTubers” have over anyone else and who are they that said that?

Yeah that’s not working out so well for them .

1 Like

LOL The Alliance has NO ROOM to complain when they themselves enjoyed YEARS of exclusive access to paladin auras and Fear Ward, which made them the superior raiding faction, no contest. And yet even during that era there were still many competitive top Horde raiding guilds.

Did you ever consider that the top raiding guilds are Horde because they WANT TO BE?

3 Likes

Awkward moment when you accidentally proved my point by mentioning Alliance only had advantage during classic only…

And yes I WOULD think that it was only a coincidence that these players all only play one faction if they did not say that’s why.

1 Like

Most armor works on them as is, but we’re still waiting on the head geosets to be fixed. I assume they’ll work the same as they do for Worgen.

3 Likes

Also shoulders and some belts, namely the ones that have large modeled buckles.

2 Likes

Vulpera model right now needs:

• Adjusted helms
  • Properly scaled shoulders (too big right now)
  • Special geosets from some gear (belts, gloves, boots)
  • Missing animations

They are pretty much in the same stage of development kul tirans were in last January, only two months before they became playable.

3 Likes

Too big by Blizzard standards?

1 Like

Horde always had the more passionate fanbase, and overtime the horde community became dominant.

1 Like

Yes, even for Blizz standards.

1 Like

Oh my

I have to agree that even if the Alliance had “better” racials for raiding (I never bought this idea that racials are the make-or-break aspect of raiding efficiency), the vast majority of the top raiding guilds would still be Horde. The Alliance has always been the more casual faction.

1 Like