Vulpera Discussion Megathread

Full support. Bring them to the Horde.

We could use some cute murder hobos to balance out all the sexy races we have.
13 Likes
Dude, go outside.
10 Likes
They should really consider limiting every account to three posts in GD a day, so these sort of threads don't fill up quickly with the same people saying the same thing over and over again, just so they can quick-cap the thread, start Thread X+1, and go "oh, look at how popular this thread is! We filled it up in just a few hours!"
6 Likes
04/30/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Tserana

Sexy race.... just nightfallen.
1 Like
04/30/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Agrus
Isn’t there another mega thread of this?...

Surprisingly, no.
1 Like
04/30/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Menard
04/30/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Tserana

Sexy race.... just nightfallen.

Nah, orcs, trolls, even tauren have a sexyness to them that us elves lack.

I mean, not everyone wants to be with a supermodel. Some people like the strong, or the lanky. Everyone has different things they're attracted to!
5 Likes

I don't have time to keep up with it while also keeping up with running the discord.
1 Like

How dare there potentially be more than one Vulpera thread

Don't mind the 57215 High Elf threads after they've already been denied, though
11 Likes
The only way I'd support Vulpera is if they came with a "hide race" option that made them appear as a race already in the game instead to all who check it. I absolutely loathe the idea of a cutesy anime race running around in this game. I don't want to see them. I don't want to be reminded of them. I don't want to group with them. I hate them. It's not about not wanting other people to have something they enjoy, I just don't want it to come at the cost of my own enjoyment, and seeing Vulpera all over the place would absolutely negatively impact my own enjoyment.
10 Likes
04/30/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Kikk
They should really consider limiting every account to three posts in GD a day, so these sort of threads don't fill up quickly with the same people saying the same thing over and over again, just so they can quick-cap the thread, start Thread X+1, and go "oh, look at how popular this thread is! We filled it up in just a few hours!"

Are you sure you're in the right thread? This is a vulpera thread, all thhe High elf ones are over there... and there.... and there.....
4 Likes
04/30/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Stylo
The only way I'd support Vulpera is if they came with a "hide race" option that made them appear as a race already in the game instead to all who check it. I absolutely loathe the idea of a cutesy anime race running around in this game. I don't want to see them. I don't want to be reminded of them. I don't want to group with them. I hate them. It's not about not wanting other people to have something they enjoy, I just don't want it to come at the cost of my own enjoyment, and seeing Vulpera all over the place would absolutely negatively impact my own enjoyment.

Anime fox people look like this:
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/360921357621332602/

Western fox people look like this:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcharacters/images/7/72/NickZootopia.png

It's pretty clear which are more similar to vulpera. So if you're going to make fun of them, at least call them DISNEY fox people.
4 Likes
I’ll be able to make a more informed choice once I play BfA. Idk if they’re worthy of being my ally or if they’ll be a leech on the horde.
1 Like
04/30/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Emmilia
Are you sure you're in the right thread? This is a vulpera thread, all thhe High elf ones are over there... and there.... and there.....

Still on page 1 and we already have three (edit: four) comments from the OP... I think we both see where this is going to go.

I'm going to practice what I preach, though, and get out of this thread. Have fun finding overlong ways to say "I would like Vulpera as a playable race" infinity x2 times.
3 Likes
04/30/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Menard
I’ll be able to make a more informed choice once I play BfA. Idk if they’re worthy of being my ally or if they’ll be a leech on the horde.

That's fair.

04/30/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Kikk
Still on page 1 and we already have three (edit: four) comments from the OP... I think we both see where this is going to go.

I'm going to practice what I preach, though, and get out of this thread. Have fun finding overlong ways to say "I would like Vulpera as a playable race" infinity x2 times.

I don't think anybody on this forum is going to be surprised I chat up these threads.
2 Likes

My man, I'm don't care for the Vulpera either but you're being pretty melodramatic.
4 Likes
04/30/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Eevee

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fictionalcharacters/images/7/72/NickZootopia.png

It's pretty clear which are more similar to vulpera. So if you're going to make fun of them, at least call them DISNEY fox people.
Disney fox people then. The rest of my point remains unchanged.
3 Likes
04/30/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Kikk
04/30/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Emmilia

Because an OP isn't allowed to respond to comments on their thread?

You have a strange idea of a dialogue, my friend.
8 Likes
04/30/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Eevee

Kistune race when?
1 Like
Stop this madness!!!
2 Likes
04/30/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Menard
I doubt they'd leech off the Horde seeing as the Horde saves their lives.
1 Like