Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

I feel like hair would just look like wigs on them. It looks amazing in the fanart for them but in wow it probably wouldnt be easy. I dont know though, it's hard to see it on their models.
04/30/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Hamstar
04/30/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Edelodin
Zzzzzzzzzz....

Fake! Undead don't sleep,

Yeah but I'm reaaaaaal good at pretending.
04/30/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Lahgtah
Dude, go outside.

Ya this person needs a life hahah
Hair would be nice if it were an extension of their head fur or else I really do think it'd just look a wig.
You know what I realized earlier? Since allied races can change their skin color at the barber shop, that would translate to Vulpera being able to change the color of their fur too ^.^ good news since there are so many colorations out there.
04/30/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Eevee
04/30/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Xoja

Haven’t you said similar things in other threads you’ve made about this topic?

I'm pretty sure I've never promised not to make more threads, probably the opposite.

I fully expect this to not be your last thread about this, let’s be honest.
04/30/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Caféaulait

That's not necessarily the reason I would rather have Arakkoa as a new race. After completing the story line for WoD; I felt having Arrakoa as a race would complete that ending of "new heroes" to replace their fallen King if players could take that role.

"Lay the past to rest and raise new champions"

I felt like they didn't really have much to them. Sure the curse is interesting and that dichotomy, but the 'pure' arakkoa seemed one note. Worship the sun, giant lasers, stay in the sky and middle finger everyone on the ground.

Not to say that couldn't change at all, lore grows as the story progresses, and evolves and changes. But would they naturally be able to fly? How would their racials be?

You don't remember the group of arakkoa that teamed up? Both cursed and original arrakkoa working together toward a single goal of expanding their race as a whole.

While I agree the ability to naturally fly would be... interesting but that would only apply to non-cursed arrakoa. I suppose that's the problem with seeing them as a race; which one would be chosen.
04/30/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Zunde
One of the dungeon bosses is a Vulpera in a pirate hat.

He looks dashing af.

I want to be a fox dude in a pirate hat.
That's one thing that sold me on them they'd look real great in pirate wear.

I felt like they didn't really have much to them. Sure the curse is interesting and that dichotomy, but the 'pure' arakkoa seemed one note. Worship the sun, giant lasers, stay in the sky and middle finger everyone on the ground.

Not to say that couldn't change at all, lore grows as the story progresses, and evolves and changes. But would they naturally be able to fly? How would their racials be?

You don't remember the group of arakkoa that teamed up? Both cursed and original arrakkoa working together toward a single goal of expanding their race as a whole.

While I agree the ability to naturally fly would be... interesting but that would only apply to non-cursed arrakoa. I suppose that's the problem with seeing them as a race; which one would be chosen.

I admit, I kinda checked out for the whole WoD experience. I wasn't a fan of it other than the questing. And in leveling up, you didn't see them work together so much as the cursed ones get you to join their rebellion.

That aside... The cursed Arakkoa always struck me as frail and crippled. They walk hunched over and limp as if in pain. It seems sad.
04/30/2018 01:01 PMPosted by Xoja
04/30/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Eevee

I'm pretty sure I've never promised not to make more threads, probably the opposite.

I fully expect this to not be your last thread about this, let’s be honest.

Well, I'll try to tone it down. How about I promise not to post any new vulpera related thread until this one hits cap?
Waiting for my vulpera rogue or monk ^^.
04/30/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Kijuro
Waiting for my vulpera rogue or monk ^^.

I am pretty sure they'll be rogues.

Monks are only "a possibility", but I will keep hope for you, sir.
/support, especially if it means getting the opposite side of the coin in the Sethrak. both races look amazing and are a breath of fresh air compared to all the typical (i.e. dull) rehashes of fantasy races we've seen over and over again.
1 Like
04/30/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Eevee
I am pretty sure they'll be rogues.

From what I've read, rogue would seem to be the ideal class for these cute, adorable, sneaky, thieving foxes.
If we do get Vulpera I hope it is another neutral race like Pandaren if not I'll main whatever faction has them!
1 Like
04/30/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Eevee
Welcome to the Unofficial Vulpera Discussion Megathread.

Typical that a panda player would make this thread.
I support this.

Foxes for the Horde.

Sneks for the Alliance.
1 Like
04/30/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Lorina
04/30/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Huggablysoft
I just think they look dumb without hair.
I ... kind of agree with this. My main complaint about Vulpera is that they look weird without traditional hair.

honestly, I prefer them to be like this! Or many of those who only know how to speak 'Eww! Furrys' may consider an attempt to sexualise them!
04/30/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Lapdcop
Typical that a panda player would make this thread

how is it possible to be 16-30 at 1k mmr as assassination
do u not have hands
I wish very much, that vulperas be a playable race for the horde, as much as I desire sethraks for the alliance!

I will create at least 3 vulperas, to play in the horde!
I will create at least 3 sethraks, to play in the alliance, too! ^^
1 Like