Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

And would win over the Forsaken even more. We do like our tunnel cities.

Vulpera: Hi! Welcome to the Vol’dun Megaburrow!
Forsaken: Hi! I- …oh god, why does it smell so bad in here?
Vulpera: What do you mean? I thought you forsaken were into bad smells.
Forsaken: We are but like… there’s a limit.

1 Like

The thing I really have to know is…

When an allied race joins the Horde, they have a meeting with the Warchief.
And a part of me thinks that Sylvanas would break character to compliment them on how cute they look.

Oh my god.

Probably not, but it’s still a funny thought. She’ll probably just comment on how ruthless they can be, and that she could use them as arrows in her quiver or something.

screw it… give us vulpera idc

Vulpera are her new ammo!

2 Likes

May as well quit now then. Blizzard said a neutral race would never happen again, and the vulpera, lorewise, aren’t going to join a faction that have been slaughtering them in the invasion quests.

4 Likes

I think she’d give some kind of backhanded compliment.

“Interesting, their disarming appearance may make them capable spies against the alliance…”

5 Likes

Thinking on it some, I could see something happening with Kiro because of the Alliance, either getting wounded or kidnapped, and Nisha takes over while saying “To heck with this, we’re Horde now! Time to scalp some Alliance!” or something to that effect. Not that I want anything bad to happen to Kiro, of course, but I’m just thinking of things that would tip the Vulpera into wanting/needing to join the war.

3 Likes

Full support. No Vulpera should have their tail singed off by Alliance scoundrels ever again.

This is what they were referring to by the Story of BfA being Morally Grey btw, not Sylvanas specifically.

2 Likes

I’ve gone over it and I don’t think the vulpera introduction to the horde will be bloodless.

3 Likes

Especially if Nisha has anything to say about it. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh she will look fabulous when we deck her out with a human skull beltbuckle, helmet and shoulderpads.

1 Like

Saurfang Has Entered The Chat

3 Likes

That brings up an interesting point that I was discussing with some guildmates. If you look closely at the ‘trade-wagons’ the Vulperan drive/operate, they have skulls of their own kind mounted on them. This led us to postulate that they are either placed there as sort of juju talasman keepsakes of their ancestors…or as trophies from a rival tribe of Vulpera.

If the latter were true, that could mean there are fox-people elsewhere that just haven’t been discovered yet, and are enemies to the Horde-friendly Vulperan…and could therefore become friends of the Alliance. So…functionally the same as the ‘neutral’ Pandaren, but more accurately designated as ‘tribal’.

Skulls? I’ve never noticed that. Where?

I doubt the concept of an unknown enemy Vulpera tribe. The more likely reason that they adorn their wagons with tails and such is that the Vulpera use literally everything they can to survive. They very well could have made a stew out of their loved one that passed. The tails are probably keepsakes that serve as talismans to ward off evil (as in their loved one is still with them and watching over them)

2 Likes

I thought there were skulls, and I did a search for Vulpera wagon images to confirm…but as Lepermessiah mentions, it’s only tails (no skulls). Still…interesting decoration items, to say the least.

1 Like

How much do vulpera slaves cost? They would make pretty good farm equipment. They’re short, which means they’ll be low maintenance.

The Vulpera would make a rug out of your pathetic carcass if it was worth walking on. In your case, they’d probably just throw your corpse to the buzzards and hyenas.

1 Like

Not if I whip them into submission. I’ll tell them “Get to work, slave!” and they’ll be “Yes masta.” If they find it kinky though, I may have to deport them.

1 Like