Vulpera Discussion Megathread (Part 1)

The only class I have left to experience is a Rogue. I have a character of every other class except that one.

And I am reserving it for my chance at a Vulpera rogue. So Blizzard better not disappoint. Because I refuse to make a rogue unless it is of the vulpine variety.

3 Likes

Not weird at all. For me, Iā€™m really interested in seeing whatever allied races we get. Vulpera, Gilblins, MechaGnomes, they will all get me very much excited. I have character ideas, backstories for them, and all sorts of fun stuff. Iā€™m looking forward to doing 8.2 stuff that could be unlock criteria for any allied race, and thatā€™ll be on my mind the most. ^^

2 Likes

Iā€™m planning on race changing on my rogue immediately. Got the xmog worked out and Iā€™m excited about the game with Vulpera. Blizz has an extra 25 buckaroos coming from me if they make it happen. If they donā€™t, they have -15 buckaroos because Iā€™m not playing through another patch without them. Trying to get past this xpac.

1 Like

Hmm, see if they can be druids, DUH, but if not, I will roll (hehe) a Vulpera monk. Her nickname will be ā€œrollā€, and my bf is making ā€œrockā€. Itā€™s ā€œRock nā€™ Rollā€ :smiley:

8 Likes

almost kills me because theyā€™re not going to be available in 8.2 afaik

maybe 8.2.5? 8.3?

The clock ticks.
I want those artifact mogs with a hooded leather set.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m tired of speculating. Blizz knows full well theyā€™re a goldmine. I want to play them while theyā€™re relevant. Seems like the whole point of an AR to me.

2 Likes

op, i love the idea, and want vulpera to be playable too, but not on the horde.
personally, iā€™d love for them to be on the alliance, with the horde getting leper gnomes instead. i know lore-wise it makes no sense for them to join the alliance, but this solves 4 problems if they joinedā€™em (tail-less worgen, the cuteness factor, goblin-bodies, and another shaman-race for the alliance). if they join the horde it will ruin the hordeā€™s image of being the ā€˜tough, pointy, barely-controlledā€™ faction. where if they join the alliance, it really doesā€™nt do anything to their image of being the generic good-guys. besides, if the horde got leper-gnomes and alliance got vulpera, weā€™d get our versions of eachotherā€™s short races.

17 Likes

Looks like a good fur coat in the making to me.

ā€œbeauty is painā€

Is that picture photoshopped by the way?

Or is it some kind of coyote?

I was under the impression foxes didnā€™t have the muscles needed to make a snarl

1 Like

I donā€™t know about snarling but they are practitioners of the Thuum.

3 Likes

Iā€™d make one.

1 Like

This is my favourite fox argument video because it really just seems like arguing for the sake of arguing.

4 Likes

Yessssssssss. And yeah pretty much.

Just like us arguing over pointless things in life.

1 Like

Fox 1: ā€œVulpera should be paladins!ā€
Fox 2: ā€œNo!ā€
Fox 1: ā€œYes!ā€
Fox 2: ā€œNo!ā€
Fox 1: ā€œYes!ā€
Fox 3: ā€œI think they should be Druids!ā€
Fox 1 and 2: ā€œNo!ā€

5 Likes

Yep Iā€™m Fox 3!

3 Likes

Do you think after the Vulpera manage to scavenge the downed gunships, tanks and mines in Voldun high Warlord Cromush gets them ice cream?

By the way that dude talks, he keeps all the ice cream for himself. :neutral_face: