Vulpera Customization Thread

Vulpera need leagues more customization. Really. The best they got after BFA was the ability to keep or not keep earrings and the ability to change eye colors. No new ears, no types of hair to speak of, no new fur patterns, facial patterns, colors, or anything else. No new snouts, no new tail patterns.

I’d at least like to see the above, and maybe a few more options like a thicker fur option around the neck that sits on top of armor like some mag’har customizations do.

Things that would be nice to see:

• More face and fur patterns
  • More tail patterns
  • Some kind of short hair option
  • More snout options
  • More jewelry options
  • More ear styles too, some that are sharper or rounder at the tips
  • More new angles for the ears.
  • Scar options
  • Warpaint options
  • A battle-damaged version of every ear type.
12 Likes

People may have mixed feelings on this, but I find it very WEIRD that they do not have hair options. Pandas do, and now even Worgen and Tauren kind of do. I agree, Vulpera customizations are lacking, which is why I don’t have one.

1 Like

I would like to have hair styles of some kind or beards.

every single race in wow needs a customization overhaul

5 Likes

Agreed.

Vulpera don’t have all that many customizations available as is, though, and I don’t usually see threads devoted to them in that way anymore so I figured I’d be the change I wanted to see.

1 Like

Gnomes have mohawks, those work well with big ears, I think you could pull a “road warrior/junkrat” aesthetic as a vulpera with tattered ears and scars and a mohawk lol

1 Like

If you do it right with guild shirts and the boots that cover the whole foot, you can make a heck of a biker outfit.

It IS strange isn’t it? You’d think they could’ve given them something more like different cheek floof to make up for it but they left them very barren.

3 Likes

Awesome ideas!

I’m collecting ideas for a megathread for 10.0+ here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/92-character-customization-request-megathread/1071646/98

I’ll add stuff people contribute on this thread there as well!

1 Like

People play vulpera?

Tons. Hard to argue with that much cute. Played Pandas for the same reason.

1 Like

More people probably play Vulpera than Goblins.

2 Likes

Vulpera are the second most played race under blood elves despite only being in the game since the end of BFA.

One would reason Vulpera would be an optimal race to give more customizations to after blood elves have gotten all theirs since it would get the most players happy :stuck_out_tongue:

:fox_face: The fox is strong :fox_face:

3 Likes

No mechagnomes need it more

I agree. They need it. But this is a thread about Vulpera. Foxes got needs too. Perhaps you could make a Mechagnome thread and help us see some potential?

1 Like

I would really like to see them implement hair for Vulpera in a way that doesn’t look weird on them.

All of the above

Ok, would yall be okay with female vulpera having beards? I think it would make it look more mystical foxy.

1 Like

Absolutely! That sounds ok to me!

I’m not like trying to push an agenda or anything but this is a fantasy game, so lets have unique features for races that would look abnormal to another race.

1 Like

Oh you’re good. If I didn’t shave it off I would have a beard IRL as a lady so it’s fine XD haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like