Vulpera As Hunter Pets

I think the Vulpera Creatures are just about the cutest creatures in Wow. I get the feeling that not many people play as the Vulpera race. So. I suggest that Blizz make a wild type vulpera npcs that run around in the wilds and can be tamed by hunters as life long companions. Just Imagine the fun! Beast master hunters can have two pets via a talent. Oh how nice it would be to run around with two vulpera companions as pets!

Guess the Vulpera could fight with some sort of magic maybe? I dunno? But Yeah! I want Vulpera pets for Hunters.

What got me thinking about this was my Love for the
:sparkling_heart: Vulpera race :heartbeat:

And fact that Hunters can tame monkeys and gorillas which are humanoid. Also every class can have Battle-Pets which they can feed a magical cookie to that grows the creature a lot bigger and looks cool running around with you. Also many of those pets are humanoid or outright human like the squire and the little girl Uuna. etc. Why just think…Warlocks Have their Succubus / Incubus pets. Those are humanoid and sentient beings right.

And of course, any hunter will tell you how much we hunters love our pets. I would treat my Vulpera companions as members of my family. Lots of love and affection.

Please share your comments.

10 Likes

That would be hilarious but i am pretty sure vulpera are the second most played horde race now under blood elves lol

6 Likes

Back in Wrath you could tame a Worgen mob and that was really cool. They fixed it though.

But ever since then I thought it would be cool to walk around with a Worgen player on a leash.

4 Likes

I’m up for that. I would love to have two Vulpera companions. They could fight by firing lightning from their hands. I say yes.

2 Likes

Vulpera as hunter pets. Now you’ve caught my interest. I can just imagine having a cute pair of vulpera as my pets/companions/minions. A male and a female. A happy couple. After a hard day of fighting our way through dungeons, we could settle down in a clearing in the forest. I could make a fire and we could sit there together. Me my two Vulpera companions. Eating supper and drinking ale. While we watch the sun set over the mountain.

6 Likes

A lot of people play vulperas. Even though they supposedly use the goblin skeleton (or a modified version of it) I’m pretty sure there are way more people playing as vulperas (or vulperae or whatever the plural is) than as goblins now

3 Likes

They should allow humans as hunter pets too.

3 Likes

Everything is a hunter weapon and a hunter pet. :thinking:

This is gonna get weird.

2 Likes

I’m so used to Vulpera as beings I don’t think I’d feel right taming one now. Weird internal ethical dilemma.

3 Likes

Lets have the Vulpera trainable to use rifles. We could equip our two vulpera with Vulpera sized rifles. Now we could have our very own rifle squad. Yeah!

2 Likes

I see your point. OK then. How about this: Hunters can have a new ability which would be called: “Befriend!” This ability Just asks a humanoid npc creature to join the hunters private hunting party. So it wouldn’t be so much of having a pet. But more of having a companion.

1 Like

:thinking:

That is not how cross-faction partying will work, I hope - lol.

1 Like

Hunters can’t tame sentient beings, just saying.

Night Elves, more like country elves. They live in trees, sleep in dens, and sometimes even grow antlers ! They’re not cut out for life in a real city !

2 Likes

Mine has a fox hunter pet, the fox PvP mount, the fox kit pet from Lol Ba bad. Really foxy on that toon. Be cool to have actual Vulpera as pets to go one step further.

2 Likes

You can have a Vulpera as a pet if we can have a little burning tree pet that constantly cries about the Forsaken and Sylvanas.

Yeah, the wolf that you tamed had the same character ID as a Worgen, so when tamed the model shifted from white wolf to leather wearing Worgen.

2 Likes

Lol @title! Thx for that.

Wouldn’t you be better served with a more intimidating hunter pet, like Gib the Banana Hoarder, a green toad, or even a silkworm?

2 Likes

lol, taming an active vulpera player for a hunter pet in wpvp would be so much fun!

3 Likes

Wait, these desert chihuahuas AREN’T pets?

5 Likes