Vulpera are already getting monetized by third parties everywhere they are so unique and popular

I heard you the first time. They had op racials. Now they have simply good/decent racials.

Racials don’t get updated throughout the expansion though with each patch to match the power curve, racials are supposed to be roughly in line with each other in numbers when it comes to combat. Which they are now.

From what we’ve seen the vulpera have pretty weak combat racials, but we gotta see what they do with the bag of tricks racials as it hasn’t even been fully implemented yet, they fill up their lack of combat bonuses with flavor racials which are very cool.

1 Like

Gnomish women are adorable. We’re the only ones who will compete with Vulpera there.

Pandaren women get an honorable mention, particularly the red ones, that tail is really cute.

They are charging your 80 euros to swipe your account; In order to unlock them for a person, they’d need your login and password. Then such a person usually attaches an authenticator to the account, making it harder to retrieve. They probably also stop payment, of whatever they paid you with.

everyone is so hyped for the cuddly little fox people feh theyre just a copy and recolor of those psychopathic kangaroo rats from Wildstar

2 Likes

I have been asking for mechagnomes for years. Since Wrath to be exact.

I haven’t heard a single person ask for fox people prior to the release of BFA, however.

1 Like

Facts. Female worgen sounds like this and I wish they had a new V.A. I main horde anyway so Vulpera ftw.

Now I wonder what mmorpg going to be inspired by this to make something similar.

Can’t wait to see the new racial pie-chart for Horde. :hugs:

Alliance players, the eternal victims. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I will never understand what is so likable about a bunch ridiculous foxes, they are the cringe

Says the wolf. They are probably less cringe than the worgen.

I’ve never realized why Worgen look so odd until I read this comment. It’s 100% the lack of tails.

I’m definitely race changing a few toons to Vulpera once they’re available

lol you arent even an alliance player switching because of this and all the other imbalance lately.

imagine how much money they will make from race and faction changes. possibly their most profitable race ever since blood elves. i know there were a lot of race changes for the void elves too but vulpera are truly the most advanced technology we have ever witnessed. Weaponized fox people predatory monetization lol

1 Like

I think you are wrapping the tin foil a little too tight.

2 Likes

I, uh, I may or may not be switching because of the combination of this and lady “gas the civilians to death” finally getting kicked out of the club.

No cute race? Not anymore.
Refusing to boot a monster? Not anymore.

That’s both of my reasons not to play Horde gone in 1 patch. If I weren’t already attached to many of my toons, it would probably be team red for me the vast majority of the time for the foreseeable future.

Better groups, winnable pvp, storyline focusing on your faction, what’s not to love if you don’t care about both sides?

1 Like

How much sense would it make for the alliance to get vulpera? Look at the storylines in BFA. It’s like the horde getting KT. It makes no sense.

And what is your point exactly?

I dont see what my faction has to do with it and quite clearly their racials aren’t OP by any stretch (and even if they were, it’s hardly uncommon for folks to race/faction change because of OP racials)

They’ve creating something cool and will make money from it. Why would I have an issue with that?

Oh no, some people have a race they like and can now play. It’s not like you have to play as one. I don’t like gnomes and yet I am fine with other people playing as one because I don’t have to.

4 Likes

I’d actually if a betting man would say it will be DK swarm. TBH while I look forward to my new fox to roll when released…I am more into a VE DK tbh. They won’t give us a “paladin” so its close enough. Warrior just doesn’t have the same vibe to me. Even with the tank spec and all.

I prefer mechagnomes… I don’t understand the complaints . They look awesome unlike the stupid foxes.

This is just like all the hype for Zanda trolls, everyone was going to transfer to horde to play it, don’t see many of them at all now.

2 Likes