Vulnerable mobile authenticators

I was going to respond to the thread about mobile authenticators and the compromise years ago but instead you locked it so I couldn’t reply.

The information is on google, search, use keywords with + and you will find it. Don’t use BING either, BING is worthless junk.

The thread was locked because the bickering was breaking the forum rules. Restarting the topic, to keep an argument going, is a bad idea.

Further, Kozzae covered it very well. You were wrong. The actual Authenticator was NOT compromised.

If you need to review the actual information, you can find it here Authenticater Removal? - #24 by Kozzae-doomhammer

8 Likes

If you have a point to make, please do post it. The CS forum isn’t general, the blues here don’t like when folks try to start something for the sole reason to do such.

5 Likes

Perl is just a player. He cannot lock threads. One of the forum moderators performed that service.

6 Likes

The icon next to the lock on the thread says who locked it. It is always a blue. It is never another player.

3 Likes

Didn’t I post the pertinent information in the locked post? Unless you found something more relevant to add, there is no need to tell us that we have to find it ourselves.

6 Likes

This thread is wholly unnecessary and only serves to provide inaccurate information. The previous thread was locked, by me, for a reason Chelseah. I suggest that if you see a locked thread in the future, you do not create a new topic to continue the discussion.

7 Likes