Vote Soaring Spelltome!

We have cat mounts, bug mounts, big lumbering mounts… we DON’T have epic flappy flying books!

Think of the mages!

If you don’t make the mount as the contest winner, then please make it a craftable inscription mount! I am biased, as a useless scribe.

Pl0x!

75 Likes

as much of a druid main i am, I immediately had it thought to be used to be a griefing mount or just a reskin of the druid incarn so I voted the book

3 Likes

Newp. Voting for goocat

5 Likes

The Spelltome is the most unique of all the given options. It’s got my vote!

17 Likes

It’s got my vote too!

5 Likes

I’m eyeing the ancient. Sounds unique.

2 Likes

I wen’t book because it seems the most unique out of all the choices. The rest would just be re-using already existing mountable rigs.

7 Likes

Haha another cat mount go brrr

2 Likes

No, vote Wandering Ancient. The spelltome will literally be a copy paste of the flying disk that mages have except a book. Boring.

3 Likes

I’ll be fine with the Ancient OR the Book. We have like a million cat mounts and insects are just not interesting mounts.

3 Likes

This would be great too!

4 Likes

Voted Goo cat!

2 Likes

I’m voting on the tree, sorry lads violet spellwing is all the mage mount i need.

I voted Nerubian Swarmer since its the only mount a kinda knew what it might look like. I couldn’t care less about the rest, as for the treebeard, let’s be honest, it will probably look like Loruk the Ancient.

2 Likes

I voted for the Ancient, but if that one doesn’t win, I’d like to see the spell book win

3 Likes

Since I won’t be able to herb on any of them, it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Your mog makes you look adorable!

1 Like

That was my reasoning! It’s a book! There Is not anything like it. But I knew it wasn’t going to be the popular one. I was surprised to see my second pick at the top. So, even if we don’t get to soar through the pages, at least we can climb trees. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I am honestly okay with the tree too! That’s my second choice.

1 Like

#MyLifeForTheTome

The tree sounds cool but I’ve actually wanted a flying book mount before so there was no way it wasn’t getting my vote.

6 Likes