Vote Soaring Spelltome!

I went with tome but I just don’t want the dang slime cat to win it’ll just be a transparent Saber cat skin with a couple bones in it :sob:

5 Likes

Honestly surprised it’s in second place. We have so many sabers already! Don’t need another reskin :confused:

4 Likes

All the simpleton small brained peasants voting for rehashed cats and trees. Even though it’ll likely share a skeleton with the flaying carpet or the mage mount(standing up) it’ll still be a one of a kind and unique mount.

The other three mounts won’t be able to fly as well, so take that into consideration.

1 Like

Awwwn ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Book would be too similar to flying carpet.

Nothing is going to replace my flying disc except an even cooler flying disc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :flying_saucer:

1 Like

i want fat caterpillar

The spellbook idea is by far the coolest of the 5. Got my vote!

3 Likes

How? One’s a carpet, one’s a book…

1 Like

Love the idea of a tome mount :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The tree isn’t rehashed. The cat and book would be. There is no mount in game using the ancient skeleton.

Take a look, its in a book. Reading rainbow! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The tome has my vote and I’m not even a mage. I want to see something entirely new. I also want something that isn’t overly large.

4 Likes

I would like to see the tome. I would be very happy if they offered a Fel green grimoire option as well.

:green_book:

1 Like

books are for nerds.
gooooood kitty is gooo’d

I voted for the tree, though I almost went for the spellbook myself. Either way I want something unique.

1 Like

In this war, there’s four sides.

The PRO-OXYGEN Tree Gang. #Represent. :deciduous_tree:

The Anti-Oxygen radical GOO cats. :-1:t2:

The elitist MAGES, who think they’re so smart with their flying book.

And the other ones no one cares about.

2 Likes

it’s going to use the infernal skeleton of which we have 3, or possibly gronnling which is less likely.

We warlocks also appreciate tomes. I fear for a return of Azerothian anti-intellectualism. It’s what got us all into this mess. It is known that our unlamented last warchief was not a literate person.

3 Likes

Voted goopcat.