Voldunai rep

Hello all. So I haven’t played in a while, but before I took my break, I got pathfinder 1 and 2 for BFA. According to wowhead, that means I got revered with Voldunai, yet I’ve checked every single horde toon I own to see which would be fastest to grind for the fox, and none of them are above honored. Am I missing something? And no, I did not faction change any toons.

Is it possible you got PF Part 1 on an alliance character? Part 1 and Part 2 are able to be completed on different characters due to them being account wide achievements.

To add to what Zipster said, if you did the rep requirements on an Alliance toon, I think it will show the Horde equivalents as checked off when viewing the achievement on a Horde character, even though you didn’t actually do it on any of them. It’s just a weird quirk of how account-wide achievements show with cross-faction progress.

You have to do it on the Alliance side AND the horde side, for Azerothian diplomat, so my Alliance rep wouldn’t matter for the Voldunai. I’m so confused right now. I have no deleted toons within the 110-120 level range. And I have flying, I’ve had it as soon as Naz and that gnome spot were opened, I had everything ground out and ready. (I’m the OP, idk why my toon changed lol)

Diplomat is only required on one faction, otherwise those who do not play both factions would not be able to acquire Pathfinder.

Either way, as for your voldunai rep, I’d suggest just picking whichever character is farthest along in Honored and go from there for your grind to exalted. Might as well cut down as much time as possible.

Don’t forget to pick up a Voldunai contract from either a Scribe or the Auction House for a slight advantage as well. The darkmoon faire also offers a rep buff and runs for the first week of every month, and if you still haven’t gotten to exalted by the second week of February, the world quest bonus week will also provide additional rep. Best of luck!

My bad, I was thinking of a different achievement. Well crap. Thanks lol