Vol'dun on Zul'jin lag

There is a 10 second lag doing anything in Vol’dun on Zul’jin realm all evening. Everyone in general is complaining and it’s pretty much unplayable. This isn’t happening anywhere else just Vol’dun.

2 Likes

You need to post in Technical Support.

I’ve had this same issue since yesterday (9/19) morning, as well as yesterday evening. I STILL have this issue today (9/20)

I put a ticket in last night (US75291668) and I was told to ‘…try to connect via ethernet instead of wifi…’, etc.

This response completely ignored my account of having talked to individuals in the zone at the time whom stated they were also having large delays when performing actions, in addition to the fact that I do not have this issue in ANY other zone on the server.

The rebuttal to this was, ‘…we don’t have any other reports of any issues on this …’

Nonsense

Can confirm. Still horrible lag in the zone of Vol’dun on the realm Zul’jin. It is currently 11 am server time. This has been happening for 3-4 days now.

Still occurring, looks to of been happening for well over 36 hours now.

Can confirm - very difficult to quest and interact with objects in Vol’dun on Zul’jin for all players in the zone. Many posts last night and today to the BlizzardCS twitter with no response.

1 Like

This is STILL going on! It was like this yesterday to the point where I just had to give up on doing anything in Vol’dun, and it’s still borked today! I just tried to open my mail and my toon just stood there like he were on some sort of mental vacation.

2+ seconds from the time I click on anything to the time the animation(s) actually start, and that’s when it’s at it’s BEST (since yesterday). It was fine on Friday and every other day before that.

*This is ONLY happening in Vol’dun, and is NOT a client-side issue!

Dollars to doughnuts, Blizzard won’t do anything about it though, because maintenance Tuesday is right around the corner.

2 Likes

Howdy!

We are currently investigating the delays reported within Vol’dun on the realm Zul’jin. We do know realm resets will have a high chance to resolve this issue but if we find a way to resolve it beforehand, we certainly will do our best.

Here are some workarounds you may try until we can get his resolved:

• Join a custom Looking For Group on another server for questing the zone.
  • Try toggling on or off Warmode.

We look forward to getting this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us!

Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s still occurring on Zul’jin in Vol’dun only. Can we plz get a fix for this?

Just flew out to Vol’dun, can barely do the Shell Game with all the lag.
They spin for like 10s after each click.
Was really bad last time I was questing in the zone a few days ago as well.

Pretty much unplayable at this point.

You guys need to take some immediate action, barely functioning zone for multiple servers due to sharding/crz.

The lag is still insane in Vol’dun. But just Vol’dun. O.o

It’s impossible to quest in Vol’dun on Zul’jin server. The lag is about 10 seconds. This happened the other day too.

With luck, this thread will be moved to the Tech Support forum as the other one was. There’s nothing to be gained here, I’m afraid.

1 Like