Voidwalker / Voidlord bug

Voidwalker and Voidlord no longer hold aggro properly, please fix thank you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/voidwalker-tanking-issues/51726

4 Likes

Having the same issue. Never been a problem before.

2 Likes

Same issue on my warlocks. Also never had the problem before. I tried clicking the taunt directly and it did nothing at all. It didn’t even go into cooldown. I was not lagging at the time because the enemy was still attacking me and I was still attacking it with no problems, but the void walker would NOT taunt.

2 Likes

Yea, just more bug issues to add to BfA’s many! I wouldn’t mind the bugs if they would at least fix them within a week or two … but it’s been months now! This bug is making the class no fun to play

1 Like

Same thing happened on my lock today:

The mob randomly decided to attack me, do I clicked on taunt manually…nothing.

Spammed it until I died, nothing happened. No lag, no response from the mob, the voidwalker just dutifully kept doing its thing until I died…

1 Like

This has been happening on both my Horde and my Alliance Warlocks for about a month or so now.

Voidwalker almost always generates ZERO threat.

This needs to be fixed ASAP!

1 Like

This is still an issue, please stop ignoring us Blizzard thank you

I’m also having an issue with Voidwalker threat, even while manually clicking on its taunt skill (suffering) while it’s also on autocast does nothing to lower my threat.

1 Like

STILL AN ISSUE! for the money they are making I would think hiring a competent staff to manage a game properly would be the easy part…

1 Like

STILL AN ISSUE! for the money they are making I would think hiring a competent staff to manage a game properly would be the easy part…

2 Likes