Void Vestige

Before you accept the quest from Vereesa for Trailing Xal it says on the quest before you accept the rewards are Spark of Tides, Apex Cache, and Void Vestige. (I have a screen shot of it). After you accept and look at the quest in your log the Spark of Tides reward is not listed any longer. I have done this quest every week Its been offered and I am still only at 2 Void Vestige.

5 Likes

Same here I see it there when I accept the quest and poof upon accepting it’s not there. Been stuck with only 2 Void Vestige since start of this weekly reward. Hope they fix this or give it out to those who should of received it.

2 Likes

Same. Had 3, was looking forward to getting my 4th and final one after reset. Nothing is offered as a quest reward.

2 Likes

Me too. I have 3/4 void vestiges. Cannot get 4th even after completing the quest. One level 90 can’t even see the quest.

2 Likes

Same I am at 3/4 right now and I cant get any quests from quest giver to receive 4th void vestige. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the time-walking this week so maybe next week we will get it again??? just thoughts..