Void-Touched Curio

If you kill Sarkareth, make sure you actually loot the chest or you won’t get your tier omni-token until your next kill. I may or may not have forgotten to open the chest last week.

1 Like

You mean the RNG drop curio?

You didn’t get one last week, and got one this week. It will get mailed to you if you don’t loot it.

Is it random? I was told that everbody gets one. That’s interesting because it was a personal drop from the chest. It’s not even listed as a drop.

There’s 2 things here.

There’s the achievement one (which everyone gets when they get a particular achievement), and a boss drop one (which drops as bonus loot from sarkareth, with the same formula as standard tier drops, 1 per 10 players).

The RNG boss drop one is tradeable, and will give you a tier item from the difficulty you killed the boss on.

I just got lucky then. It wasn’t something I had to roll on. It was just assigned to me.

It’s pseudo-personal bonus loot, but fully tradeable no matter what (unless you get it postmastered to you).

1 Like

It’s a good idea, but really they just need to open the catalyst sooner. I have 2 more items and I have a full set of Champion or better gear… with 1 tier piece. Why give me a token when I can just upgrade my own gear I already have?

1 Like

is it possible that you have to full clear 9/9H to receive Void Touched Curio? I am 8/9H, just didn’t kill Echo yet but got AoTC and did not receive token.

I thought aotc was allll of the heroic bosses?

Hey Blizzard, make these bind of account versus soul bound. Complete waste when you have already used your weekly or rolls for drops in a raid to get the set pieces. Or at least expand it to all set pieces. Either way, needs to change.