Void Elves: You are VOID, not blood

You should atleast be happy that we have High Elves now. If you don’t want to be White Hair, White Skin/Brown Skin Color Elf. You can still have the option to go back being a Blueberry.

Plus I don’t see Void Elves having Yellow and Green Eyes as well as Sun Golden Jewelry as well.

It actually does though because you said people want to play what they want, which means if having something is faction specific why should it be available for both sides for one side but not the other?

You’re being a troll at this point. I said people like blood elves and vulpera so they play them. I also said giving more appearance customization to players doesn’t change their racial identity. Being a horde night elf Druid is nowhere near the same thing. This is as irrelevant as blood elf druids or void elf paladins. Someone posted above that their is already a thread about this elsewhere. You can go troll that thread.

I’m off to work o/

2 Likes

I love how one sided people like you are and how people like me are trolls when we disagree with you or you can’t actually back up what you say but whatever dude, next time don’t even bother replying to me to begin with because you wasted my time and yours. Haha.

3 Likes

I would settle for about 15 more shades of black, white, blue, green, and purple.

And about 15 more hairstyles in general.

This entire thread should be in the actual blood/void/high elf thread.

This one is spam. Just like every other that crops up every other day.

This one though I’ll give points for taking my side (somewhat) for once.

Here is the actual thread we should be posting in.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/1

best part is their favorite word to use in this thread has been… wait for it

selfish

2 Likes

Magnificent it is easy to be all high and forgiving and powerful when you have what everybody else wants and just got recently @50%.
Try being on peopleless faction with harder progression, with less favorite characters, with rigged BG against you, with rigged WPVP against you
and then TALK trash.
You have literally ZERO idea.
Blizzard added velves (belves model) to keep alliance from being reduced to nothing.
Thank you.

People like me? You must mean a person who is wise enough to recognize another person who thinks they are right 98% of the time and the other 2% of the time you are still wrong? I never once said anything about people getting different classes and races combinations that don’t have a place in their faction. That was completely pulled out of nowhere.

Again, my position is hair color has no bearing whatsoever on faction identity. My comment about people playing what they like has nothing to do with hair color. People like little foxes so they play little foxes. People who like blood elves play blood elves. People who like void elves play void elves. Their hair color isn’t going to make them faction switch, if skin color didn’t already.

2 Likes

No one asked for blueberry elves. They’re an abomination from the Ion / Blizzard monkey paw. They’ve only slightly back-peddled by offering more realistic skin tones for the blue beasts.

I would love to see high elves as a playable race. If void elves get more hair styles and hair colors that accomplish this… I may go back to the alliance. Until then, I’m sticking to horde on retail. My roster is filled with blood elves… warrior, hunter, paladin, rogue, death knight, monk… the list goes on.

2 Likes

Considering I’m usually pretty nice about things in these threads, as if, you are who started with me, I asked you a simple question of why something should be available 100% on both sides for one side but not the other and you started about how I’m somehow a troll, so really you lost me ever agreeing with you on anything.

Shush.

High Elves are now attached to Void Elves as a sub race.
Those players are allowed to ask for stuff, just as Dwarves asked for Wildhammer customization, Orcs for some of their other clans, ect ect.

Get over it, and stop trying to gatekeep basic stuff like hair colours.
This is the only game community that cries over the potential of having more.

13 Likes

You know I may have replied to the wrong person. I’m sorry. I might have meant to reply to magnificent. Whoever that mean blood elf is. I apologize. As I have to go to work now, I’m bowing out of this thread. Also, for clarification I’m an old lady with kids in college. I definitely not trying to stir up trouble. Take care.

2 Likes

Okay well, in that case I forgive you and it’s all good then, misunderstandings sometimes happen and I won’t hold it against you in that case.

Hopefully we will get to chat without any misunderstandings again sometime.

I am honestly fond of the diverse elves within the Ren’dorei. Not only just High Elves but also a small Number of Undead Elven Death Knight’s are in our ranks.

Sometimes I wonder if the developers were making a nod to my skills in diplomacy.

I actually play my void elf death knight as a san’layn that viewed his groups as being so indulgent and idiotic that they were a danger to their own existence.
Poses as ebon blade to live in Duskwood with his ren’dorei nephew.

The amount of flat out spite and rage I get for even daring to have the whole “red eyed elf” concept on Alliance just makes me want them to add red eyes to blood DK’s more, and even void elves emerald nightmare style eyes.

Void elves can cover a lot of ground, just as blood elves can. Locking basic customization out of either is just stupid at this point unless it’s clearly void or LIGHT (sorry guys, you have the sunwell) based - or like, tattoos that are red/blue and alliance/horde themed. : /

6 Likes

It’s really both. Customizing void elves to have the same colors and hairs as belves makes the point of why do we even have void elves or blood elves. They are the exact same now

1 Like

There’s nothing “dishonest” about my post, and I’m not certain who “these people” are.

I’d like a wider variety of hair colors. I showed a picture of what a few hair colors added to Void Elves could look like. There’s nothing wrong with asking for a wider range of hair colors for Void Elves imo. It’s not like Blood Elves didn’t just get a purple hair color option, and a blue hair color that used to be Death Knight only.

The hair colors in that picture aren’t the same as what Blood Elves have, though perhaps the Brown one is very close to the new dark brown Blood Elves got.

You want Blizzard to place arbitrary restrictions on what customizations we can ask for and how we can use them, but I doubt very much Blizzard would entertain such a notion. That’s not to say they would give everyone what they ask for, simply that I don’t believe they’d ever tell us we can’t ask for certain hair colors, or that they’d restrict us on how we use them.

Blizzard has asked players for their feedback on the customization options they would like to see added to the various races. Void Elf players are asking for the options they’d like to see.

You don’t have to like those requests.

You don’t have to support those requests.

You can actively advocated against those requests.

But there’s nothing “dishonest” about those requests.

I want a wider variety of hair colors and hairstyles. I want the option to toggle the hair tentacles on and off for every hairstyle so I can add tentacles to any style or remove them if it they don’t work for the aesthetic I am going for. I want the option of a few color variants for the tentacle glows, particularly so I can match the eye color of my Void Elf characters with them and/or the heritage wings. I’d also like an option to make Entropic Embrace look more like Alleria’s version if possible. Nothing I’ve asked for here is “dishonest”.

13 Likes

I love my void elf. Rolled it for the racials. I’m ecstatic that I don’t have to be ugly anymore, and I’d welcome any and all “normal hair” they offer us.

I like being a void elf. I don’t long to be a Blood Elf, and I could not possibly care less about High Elves.

But I like that my void elf no longer looks like a Thalassian Death Knight with bad hair.

/nod

More customization = better

6 Likes

Because both factions canonically have regular ol’ plain High Elves.
Each faction has distinct “evolutions” of them - the Alliance having Void, and the Horde having the Sunwell/Light based elves.

1 Like