Void Elves: You are VOID, not blood

My fellow void elves, stop asking for blood elf hairstyles and colors. We will never receive them as it makes no sense for lore or allied race separation purposes. You are embraced by the powers of the void that physically altered you. You are disheveled, unkempt and physically changed. Be grateful Blizzard gave us natural skin tones and blue eyes options.

Every time I see players begging for velves to be belves it just makes me cringe. Stop trying to turn VEs into BEs and embrace your race! I love void elves, if anything we need more void hairstyles and colors. If you want to play a blood elf, no one is stopping you. #blueberrylove

122 Likes

Your race shouldn’t even exist. Blizzard only created you so you’d shut up about High Elves.

140 Likes

Many races are created in new lore each patch/expansion. Don’t tell me what should or shouldn’t exist. Blizzard literally creates their own lore so that makes no sense.

26 Likes

That’ll still never happen.

3 Likes

Meh, black/white hair should be an option. Regardless of BE/VE separation purposes, the void elf hair colors are ugly. My Void Elf, and you both use the only decent color they have to choose from.

18 Likes

they wanna be blonde tho

tbh i think if they did a base blonde that has dark blue/black accents id be ok with it

otherwise ve needs more void options

7 Likes

Anyone with a braincell can see that Void Elves were created for the window lickers that never shut up about High Elves. At no point did people want another version of elves.

33 Likes

Ah, another immature forum-goer that thinks they speak for everyone. Such little kid logic.

16 Likes

Alliance players accept Void Elves only because they want the High Elf fantasy and the Void Elves are the closest estimate.

You think they actually want to embrace the Void aspect of Void Elves? Don’t make me laugh. Go look at the myriad of threads from Void Elf players crying for blonde hair.

26 Likes

Good sir, you are wrong. The more purple the hair the better.

16 Likes

Imagine how much cooler would the alliance be if they changed all Void Elves into Arrakoas…

7 Likes

We’ve got Night Elves, Blood Elves, Nightborne Elves, Void Elves, and probably Furry Elves if the trend continues.

It’s bad enough that the Alliance constantly wants re-skin races, but Void Elves were literally pulled from the aether to satisfy High Elf losers.

14 Likes

How ironic is it that those who talk crap about us VEs still play one anyway because it’s the closest that they’ve got :rofl:

4 Likes

Bless your heart :broken_heart:

2 Likes

If I can go to the barber and change my hair from red to green to blue at a moments notice, why can’t void elves?

They’re worth it!

8 Likes

Champions Void Elves.

Does their best to look like a Blood Elf.

AMAYSINK!

7 Likes

If they were made to satisfy people who wanted High Elves, they would have been high elves.

Blizzard pulled a totally new race of elf out of nowhere just to make sure the alliance didn’t actually get the race they wanted, which is a running trend for them.

25 Likes

I’m rather amused that I can’t even really tell OP is a Void Elf. If it didn’t state it otherwise I wouldn’t really be able to tell from the profile.

8 Likes

I just want more Void options. The blueberry and purples aren’t cutting it. I wanna be in a perma Embrace form.

I mean, yes, I do.

10 Likes

If Alleria can have blonde hair, so can we. Also the real cringe is taking optional hair color in an mmo so seriously.

40 Likes