Void Elves in Midnight

The Night Elves will take the John Lennon/Tom Baker approach.

I have no idea what this means.

Tom Baker I believe is the one who assassinated John Lennon.

Which I don’t really like the implication of that statement regarding an entire community. It’s tasteless

1 Like

No that was Mark David Chapman. I am not entirely sure what they meant by that tbh.

2 Likes

Ahh. Either way, seems tasteless to me. But thanks for the clarification

1 Like

There was a cube that the Void Elves recovered in the recruitment quest chain.

Umbric: It is an ancient device, perhaps even predating life on Azeroth. It seems to have been locked, and we cannot yet open it.

I think we might open it and unlock it’s void secrets. There’s also the Etherals plot with Shadreen and Nether-Prince Durzaan.

4 Likes

Wretched were a result of draining too much mana, and as Quel’Lithien in the Eastern Plaguelands has demonstrated, even with the Sunwell back that is still a phenomenon which can happen. The Sunwell’s existence doesn’t seem to be a cure or a safeguard against that condition.

1 Like

Both men were the lone holdouts in reunions of their respective venues.

John Lennon refused all invitations to perform with the other three Beatles.

In the “Five Doctors” Doctor Who special, Tom Baker was represented by a wax figure a poster cutout and footage from an episode that was never completed as the actor refused to join the reunion, the lone living Doctor to refuse.

1 Like

We might actually, finally have Silvermoon/Quel’thalas updated and expanded to be a modern zone with bushes that don’t look like they were made out of cardboard and we’ll finally be able to fly there. That alone makes me excited >_>

8 Likes

It’s a gamble. What does Quel’thalas look like with a void invasion? Will we have important territory with alliance flags all over it? Will Dalaran be reused and forever be floating over elf land?

It has the potential to be something special but there is always the risk that it will be a total miss. I hope it works out but I am a bit skeptical.

7 Likes

Tentacles… tentacles and eyeballs all over the place.

1 Like

So goldshire might not be the most popular location anymore?

I feel bad just writing that.

3 Likes

Maybe this will happen

Void Skies over Quel’thalas

1 Like

If nothing else, the TBC version will always exist.

1 Like

That’s true. With the bronze dragon flight tools at least I’ll get to pretend and delude myself lol.

1 Like

Silvermoon has two possible states I think:

1. Silvermoon is about 85% void infested, and there is one section that is not hostile and hosts all the amenities. Think of Boralus, basically.
  2. Silvermoon is entirely infested and a lengthy max level campaign is launched to recapture it. Think Suramar. In this case our amenities are hosted in Quel’danas, a revamped Dalaran, or Windrunner Spire and its village.
2 Likes

Whatever happens in Midnight I can’t wait to see the HD Version of Quel’thalas come to life.

4 Likes

I think frankly we’ll have void damage/attacks during the expansion, but via phasing/depending on what point in the story you’re in it’ll be healed/cleaned up by the end of the expansion.

2 Likes

Well people tend to overstate the danger. Nothing ever happened to case the exile, it was just fear and Allerias whos soul is infused with a void naaru (Not Void Lord) interacted with the Sunwell and it was only upon contact something happened and it was because a void being was following her and waiting for that exact second.

I don’t believe Void Elves have the same problem as Alleria so they’d be fine around the Sunwell realistically.

I believe they will be reinvited into Silvermoon at some point although i’m sure its gonna heavily focus on the High Elf/ Blood Elf divide as its been around for 20 odd years sort of dating back to the Second War when Silvermoon left The Alliance.

I’ve been gone awhile. The community doesn’t like Void Elves? I see them all the time on my server. What is not to like?