Void Elves, how many of yall are Horde?

Genuinely just curious how many of us are actually Horde players :sweat_smile:

I literally never touched Alliance in my life till they gave Void Elves regular skin colors, and I won’t play any other Alliance race.

Void Elves feel like the uno reverse card of Blizz giving Blood Elves to Horde in TBC for population balance. Wasn’t as succesful in terms of faction balance, but I still enjoy the velfy the racials are dope.

We’ve also got the added benefit of being able to swap language to Thalassian and cross-faction chat with give or take 50% of Horde players since so many of them are Blood Elves. I can still go to Eversong and just talk crap with the homies.

1 Like

I’ve always been bi-factional, but void elves for sure made me play Alliance a lot more. Although I might have played more Alliance from the start if my brother hadn’t forced me to go Horde with him :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m alliance, almost exclusively, this gives me the taste of the Blood Elves without having to join the horde :sunglasses:

6 Likes

But the taste was delicious so I went and made a real blood elf anyway. :cheese:

1 Like

I played Horde back in BC and Wrath, but once Cataclysm came I just couldn’t keep going with it. I started WoW as Alliance, and I’ll finish it there now.

2 Likes

I love your char name lmao

2 Likes

The only true elves are Night Elves.

2 Likes

Did it taste as good as your lumpy lemons tho

1 Like

you caught me yes im horde . i only joined alliance because they wont let me use void magic at the sunwell plus if i get the chance to betray the alliance ill have the intel to destroy them.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you’re Alliance or Horde - what matters is that you have a dedicated balance between both factions. I don’t think that Void Elves will fix the imbalance but it will soften the blow a bit.

well you can finally play that race in your preferred faction. after denying it to yourself for 15 years and the game is dead

While my focus is generally Alliance cause that’s where my main normally is, I play both sides generally equally.

Until SLs I had one Alliance toon go through the story then a Horde one then an Alliance one again and so on.