Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Maybe if the Horde was less inclined to capitulate to bad writing, they wouldn’t be so bonkers.

At least Horde whining got the torture death camp out of Darkshore.

…but really, Blizzard gunna Blizzard. We’re just along for the ride.

2 Likes

I think I can’t get into the classic vibe idk, but at least UC is still there and Sylvanas hasn’t had this current story yet too D:

I kinda like being a white mage in ff, and after this long quarantine I’m trynna have a hot boy summer

1 Like

I totally feel you here, I started playing when I made this character originally way back in BC but I don’t want to do it again. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

Oh lordy.

That sounds nice. I was beginning to get there. And then I was reminded that the pandemic is still on.

Someday this fall, I am going to leave my radio and elves far behind, go away from my response area, bring some books and some beer… and just… NOT for a while.

I started as a vanilla tauren, but I didn’t know what video games really were and I got her hilariously lost in Ashenvale and gave up.

I did come back in BC and since then, only really left for WOD.

But I don’t have the time or the sanity for BC again. But I was there. Been there, done that, bought the vampire batling.

2 Likes

I was pretty bad myself, I didn’t know you could cast more than one spell at once so I’d cast something then stand there until someone explained I could cast all my spells at once and then I learned everything dies much faster. Haha. :joy: :joy: :joy:

But I’m the same way, all I can think is again, no.

1 Like

i understand. im not touching shadowlands until 9.3. doesnt help content has slowed to a drip but i just have no interest in this expansions story at all

2 Likes

In retrospect, shaman was a mistake.

Especially because druid was RIGHT THERE. RIGHT. THERE.

1 Like

I´d feel more interested in the expac if interesting stuff like Maldraxxus´ Primus would be properly explored (the fact that he is the actual creator of Frostmourne coupled with Domination Magic being his area of expertise is rad WHEN one realizes this “tiny bit” of lore bit has BIG ramifications for the Forsaken race and can be exploited in their narrative development … cause the Forsaken basically by proxy of being indirect creations of HIM -engineered by Zooval yes, BUT using the Primus tools- ARE basically the equivalent of Maldraxxi BUT on the “alive” plane… and this means A LOT of the Maldraxxi customization COULD AND SHOULD BE given to the Forsaken in a future racial customization pass for example. And yes, sorry not sorry but personally I´d take being able to customize my Forsaken toons like a Lich above getting a copy pasted Belf model with one skin color -that I already had available since Vanilla btw- and red eyes anytime of the day).

1 Like

Lol, in that case I have no regrets because this character is still my main one it just looks different than before. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

To be fair, baby me didn’t know what tanking even was, let alone that Mama Bear’ing a group of rapscallions would be deeply enjoyable on occasion.

…it’s part of the reason I have so many monks, warriors, dks and paladins (in roughly that order). I’m light on druids, ironically, probably because First Druid remains my favorite curmudgeon of a moon fire spamming toon.

I am not exaggerating when I say customizations are content for me. My time and energy these days mostly lets me tank leveling randoms and bgs when I sneak into WoW.

and I demand my groups be as glorious as possible

4 Likes

They’re more of a horde race cosmetic imo.

Also happy pride month to all the people in the LGBT+ community and in the belf and helf communities!

8 Likes

Looks like they are mass flagging again. Which is funny because they try to say anti’s are mass flaggers not them lol.

8 Likes

No I don’t want to “trade void in”, there’s no reason we can’t have both

7 Likes

It visually detracts from BEs visual theme so yes on the ground of visual distinction there is a reason you can’t have both, in what world is it fair being a Void and Non Void Elf when the parent / core race on the opposite faction only and already fulfills the non void traditional Elf fantasy.

3 Likes

Well aren’t you hostile . . . I don’t personally want blood elf hairstyles, and blizzard can easily make NEW hair styles both natural AND voidy, and as for tones, blood elves don’t OWN natural hair colors, and if ours have to come from another race then humans, dwarves, and even GNOMES have the save hair tones but with different vibrancy.

Basically I don’t want to take ANYTHING directly from blood elves or kill the void theme, mearly expand and make new . . . no need for nastiness friend.

3 Likes

Natural hair colors still brings you to the end goal of looking like a BE just because you’re trying to package it as it not being so doesn’t make it so

5 Likes

leaning into the void aesthetic would be something new. what you are advocating for is more cloning

5 Likes

I can see where this is going, neither of you want to have a civil conversation and have assumed my intent is “stealing your uniqueness” like I’m some kind of spiteful child. There’s no reason everyone can’t get what they want be it more void themes, high elven appearance and keeping the blood elves unique, I’m going to leave it at that and be done with it . . . don’t really feel like being berated for wanting everyone to be happy.

3 Likes

This is pretty uncalled for to insinuate

You started off calling me hostile and said I was nasty to you

This was my reply for reference and all I did was speak plainly / my position.

Being against HE options isn’t a “nasty” “hostile” thing and to immediately go to that place of accusing seems hostile to me

10 Likes