Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

more of a

7 Likes

There is another short one that is ok.

Most of em’ look like you’re building a Dark Elf warhammer army.

and that’s why I want a second unique visual theme for blood elves that respects lore. that differentiates us from the void elves so we should have lightforged customization

1 Like

And that one, if we’re thinking of the same one. It’s parted in the middle, right? I’ll be choosing between either this one and that one - at least it can almost be passed off as normal-ish.

Yeah. Still, having two hair style options is rough. Hopefully they’ve got a tentacle toggle.

Just not enough without tentacles right now.

I think it’s enough for now. Blood Elves really need a lot of attention, same with Worgen, Gnomes and Undead. With natural hair colours they’ve pretty much given us everything we need to replicate a high elf.

3 Likes

How do you figure? They had pretty decent customization options to start.

I feel like the issue is that Blizzard did really good with Night Elves. But that’s not necessarily a Blood Elf issue… that’s an every race issue.

We’re really restricted on hairstyles and could use some more.

and before anybody is up in arms about it, it doesn’t need to be Blood Elf hairstyles.

1 Like

They’re beaten by mechagnomes in customization. All 4 of those races I’ve mentioned have either 1-4 ARs beating them in customization choices, Alliance being the worst off by a long shot.

Seeing a Blood Elf with blue eyes complaining void elves took their hair colours is never not funny.

This entire drama is just so petty.

10 Likes

Welcome to Fifth War: Fighting about Elves.

1 Like

As long as we all admit we’re doing it.

2 Likes

Awww, but do I have too? I mean, yeah, I admit to fighting about Elves, but do I have to admit to fighting about Elves?

Wait, does what I just said make any sense at all?

I’m curious why Blood Elves think they deserve Lightforged based Customizations after what they did to “earn” their Light based powers.

as petty as spending 15 years asking to copy a race from the other faction?

1 Like

I mean, I found people begging for high elves just as funny.

So sure.

I fight about elves because it’s low stakes, fun, and makes it more likely customizations will keep happening.

Also, I have at least one of every race, so all customizations benefit me, muahaha!

1 Like

the sunwell radiates light to us all the time
the sunwell radiates light to us all the time. for something we have customization of golden eyes thanks to the power of light

Footage of your average void elf natural hair color enjoyer

1 Like

However, this behavior from both sides has to stop. The blood discord elves may are the louder group but you don’t have to be a part of it. The Alliance High Elf players won and get something back what was rightfully justified to be requested. Let the topic go, you get something what they tried to deny you. It’s over.

This would be a great idea. With both the Farstrider tattoos and given them access to the Void Elf hair options… this would actually make a great Blood Elf update.

Eh, I don’t know if this is really needed. It would make sense due the Warlock class but green eyes are more of a Blood Elf feature.

1 Like

actually there are blood elves in telogrus I think it would be logical that void elves had green eyes
silvermoon scholar
-wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/706263-silvermoon-scholar.jpg