Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

She keeps saying I said they’re ‘coming soon’ or ‘next xpac’ I have not said either such things. So I’m asking where I said such. Is that confusing to understand? :thinking:

5 Likes

And you’ve implied that sentiment in the short time I’ve seen you post here yes.

But like you said you’ve been here since the beginning

1 Like

So you’re taking something exaggerated out of context and like playing the “but I play both factions but you can’t have what I have”?
I’m floored, honestly. Did we forget blizz said that more customizations will be coming, but aren’t happening in Shadowlands? The emojis really cake on the passive aggressiveness.

5 Likes

I already said you imply things because you do, it’s the same as you saying I implied that there are never going to be any new customizations added which is nowhere near what I said.

1 Like

Void Elves and Blood Elves are both flavors of High Elves, as stated by Blizzard.
Both were given High Elf customization as “RP tools”, as stated by Blizzard.
Void Elves getting the Blood Elf hair options and jewelry is valid within the lore.
Blood Elves getting their existing themes expanded upon is valid within the lore.

The whining of the Anti’s are truly amusing to behold.
Also I welcome the new Pro people, always nice to see new faces to even the playing field of the Anti hivemind.

5 Likes

Thats right they did do that didn’t they, the behavior their accusing you of but there is a pattern of the implications they’ve made in the thread for why you said what you said.

1 Like

TIL I learn “eventually come”, “ultimately may do more in the future” “hope it doesn’t take 16 years” = “soon”/“next xpac” to Naughtymoon + Lannisteros.

Now I understand.

Poster person, these ‘asking for High Elf customization on Void Elves’ started only a couple years ago. I was active then. Wasn’t active much soon after the blog post where it’s declared we got em till about now. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The alliance cried so much Blizzard gave them a horde race that actually has more customization than the original.

5 Likes

But you didn’t get them did you?

Because “till about now” = you’re here still asking for the visuals you didn’t get and from a visual distinction stand point why is that do you think?

1 Like

Ah ok so throwing some sort of retort or something…I think. :thinking:

Then what was your aim in mentioning ‘no more customizations in shadowlands’ as a response to when I brought up articles stating they’re going to continue adding customizations in the future?

6 Likes

I think it would be better arguing in good faith something Naughtymoon has never steered from. Asking for evidence of where you implied what Naughtymoon paraphrased and then being presented with where those sentiments came across and proceeding to mock people

Which btw if TIL = today I learned why did you spell out I learn, I normally wouldn’t comment but if you’re going to mock others I find it curious.

1 Like

My aim was being realistic because they said they’d add customizations throughout this whole xpac and backtracked on it, yet for some reason you think that you aren’t going to have to as you say wait another 16 years for example for more, I mean really what makes you think they are going to do it any faster when they haven’t previously and when they have already backtracked more than once.

I did get the High Elf eye colors and skin colors the threads were asking for on Void Elves, yes.

“till about now” = I re-subbed to the games 2 weeks ago and am excited for 9.1 content; I wanted to see where the Void Elf customization topics were these days so decided to look yesterday or so (I think it was yesterday I made my post in a while).

And to answer your question, I think we don’t have them because Blizzard recently (a few months ago) said no more customizations are happening in Shadowlands - for any race.

Honestly I am simply replying to your and Naughtymoon’s replies at this point lol, like I said I’ve said my peace on hair color. I’m trying to figure out what Naughtymoon is trying to get at because I am lost there.

4 Likes

Simple mate, my brain moves faster than my hands sometimes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

So you admit your intention was to mock others?

Then I don’t feel bad for side eyeing the delivery of your insults.

1 Like

Finally, thank you, I was perplexed as to where this was going!

To this, I will link again the portion of why I believe they can add more in a shorter time:

The response to the new customization has been overwhelmingly positive. Will that potentially bring forward more customization options as a priority and add more things to the table?

I think a lot of things on the table as a result of this. The first step that enabled all of this was a large engineering undertaking to rebuild how our characters are put together under the hood. So that adding more options isn’t like literally an exponentially scaling, effort investment, which is how it would have been under the old system. That’s what limited us to how we built character models and what options we could offer.

And so now that we’ve kind of cracked that open, yeah, all of that is on the table. We are still going down the list of the races that haven’t been updated yet and getting those into alpha soon. But that’s an effort that’s going to continue after Shadowlands is out the door. And we’re really excited about the passion the community has around it. Our artists love going through all those ideas and suggestions and seeing what people are hyped about and seeing what we can make real.

4 Likes

Go for it, just makes people like you and your side look bad but I’m glad to have this as proof of that because just a little while ago another one of you was trying to act like our side is the bad one. :joy: :joy: :joy:

This is why people like me changed our stances on this subject and went from supportive or somewhat supportive to not at all, it’s also why I’d rather never get anymore new customizations if that means Void Elves specifically never get anything else ever again.

1 Like

Nope, never said that. You showed me quotes where those phrases were included when I had asked where I used ‘soon’ / ‘next xpac’ so it seems the equation fit.

5 Likes

This would be hilarious wouldn’t it if my small grammar/spelling/abbreviation mistake on an online public forum is what made them not give VEs blonde/brown/black hair?! :joy:

Doh! :rofl:

3 Likes

For all the villainizing people try to do of people who don’t support additional HE options, not much can be said other than they don’t support HE options which if you’re gonna villainize people for that :confused: sad.

1 Like