Void Elves are cool

I always thought they were blue? And the void is blue. :octopus:

Night elves are more purple

They are cool but I very recently decided I think I only like them as warlocks. Therefore that’s all I’m creating them as for now.

Might be odd but I just don’t like their “style “ I guess is easiest way to say it as any other class.

no ms paladin lady! the void is as violet as i am!

1 Like

Being purple since 2007.

Void Elves saying this is the same as this.

Wrong skin color darling. Also the eyes screams high elf.

If you want to represent void elves, ya gotta show our “Real” skin color/customizations with pride.

I wish I can change DK eye color though (I want to sport a purple flamey one)

im the goddess of the void, i have purple void wings, my staff is the void corrupted beacon of the naaru, i am a shadow priestess what more do you want from me

To ya know, stop acting you represent void elves, when everything you customized just says your a high elf shadow priest.

2 Likes

im not taking this from a glorified LED goat

2 Likes

At least I am in charecter with my appearance. :slight_smile:

(also give my VE avatar a few, I just applied the transmog)

I’m a Lovecraftian horror fan so there’s a vibe there I kinda like. Buuuut I wish Blizzard would give them more customization. I feel like all races should have roughly the same number of options for appearance

3 Likes

Aside from this comment being generally cringe, it’s also incredibly ironic considering the literal leader and racial representative of the Void Elves has normal skin and hair LOL

Not to mention there are multiple entire areas in the Void Elf zone full of “normal skinned and haired” High Elf and Blood Elf scholars and wayfarers who have been training to harness the void, thus growing the Void Elf numbers with even more non-purple Void Elves

5 Likes

I mean if you want to go that route we can talk about how the PLAYABLE VE’s came to be, which is completely a different and more invasive method, then the one the so called “leader” (umbric is the actual leader btw) took.

2 Likes

I love the actual purple/blue void elves.

2 Likes

So in other words, you like them, but not enough to look like them.

2 Likes

I like purple void elves, But I also like fair skin void elves, since alleria is what sold me on the race lore. My void elf doesnt spot a purple color, Is one of the more tanned tones (i’m not sure if could be considered dark skin or tanned tbh) but has tendrils, I think it is a cool combo.

4 Likes

i think ur just envious cause ur basically a two legged dog :c

1 Like

You mean warewolf?

Warewolves are cool.

And yet we are PLAYING Void Elves with normal skin and hair tones right now, almost as if options got added to reflect the new recruits we see in Telogrus Rift

It’s been over a year since we got the normal color options and yet y’all still have to find a way to make it an issue when no one else cares anymore

zzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Yess I think it’s a much more interesting route to be a “normal” looking elf who transforms to become all void-y sometimes during combat, like Alleria, instead of just purple all the time. Just my opinion tho ofc!

1 Like