Void elves and blood elves need more visual distinction

The developers were tired of the anti high elf brigade and even doubled down on this two times in a row.

• More hair colors as initially asked for (excluding the black/white request)
  • Making Dark Rangers available to the Alliance
1 Like

see what i mean? cant move on

4 Likes

tech void elfs were high elfs aswell . So no we aren’t fake high elfs just we were now we are void elfs because we are rebels . So it would make sense to have access to past looks aswell as future looks . Though i would like it better if we shared every hairstyle and hair color and also have added new stuff exclusive to each velf or belf . For example more voidy theme hairdos and skins etc .

1 Like

you tears sustain them, stop crying

I think I’m good with this.

And I’ll keep posting in my thread until blizzard actually gives us void options.

Nothing about it is veiled. The entire main post is pretty clear, Mags.

You can re-read it here.

8 Likes

At this point i would settle for some void elf lore development and inclusion in the story.

Do what they did with dark irons.
Give us a questline that tells us whats going on at the rift, expand it a little, explain about the new recruits.
And at the end of it, give us the void elf weapons they made but never actually gave us.

4 Likes

Honestly I’d take anything void related at this point.

Ideally we’d get to see new recruits being made into proper void elves and training for that process.

I really hope Blizzard has them come out with a combination. Some coming out Blueberry, some like Alleria and some mixed with qualities of both.

Maybe they could throw in a dark ranger sitting around with a bit of text to explain that they’re either just regular dark rangers who choose to join the Void Elves or they’re Void Elves who were raised into undeath during the war.

Getting those weapons though would be swell.

2 Likes

And they should get more void options rather then not.

We are not named void elves for no reason.

1 Like

Give Void Elves more eye colors, hair styles, facial hairs, more tentacle options, and void tattoos.

7 Likes

Just hope that the flying heritage mount won’t end up as a store mount.

In game from a racial questline would be my first choice, but id rather a store mount than no mount

1 Like

You’re one to talk :rofl:

Nearly every post you can’t help yourself but to make in these elf topics, is just another indicator to all that it’s you who can’t move on.

7 Likes

Not only can’t move on but frequently just posts things that aren’t true.

2 Likes

I’m confused - I have always only seen that poster efficiently articulate points of which I often share in point of view, whether people disagree or not seems moot since the topic is only about pixel elves.

2 Likes

You’re not confused. Not in the slightest. You know exactly what I am talking about. Claim otherwise if you like, but I know the truth. :slight_smile:

The war over elf customization is long over. The fact that most posts Fyre makes in these elf topics shows that their bitterness still runs deep, and they can’t seem to move on from it, is clear as day.

4 Likes

Some of us have our RP tools and others have the actual playable High Elf race w the kingdom, Sunwell, and narrative story continuation.

This is common knowledge I thought yeah.

We’ll agree to disagree there I think they make valid points though I do have to say I don’t see every post but I think enough to make commentary that what you suggested previously seemed a bit odd considering it resulted in confusion on my part.

In any case it’s always lovely communicating with you as always. :hugs:

2 Likes

Well, i do think each race should have their own unique things.
It would be really lame if a core horde race got an allied race, which then got everything the blood elves have and more.

People should have a reason to play blood elf.

And since blood elves arent going to get void customisation any time soon, they need their own unique stuff.

We cant just take all their options.

Its just not fair.

3 Likes

Void options, void options, void options! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:slight_smile: See? That right there. It’s a petty barb.

Just another indicator that you too still haven’t moved on. It’s all you have left to assuage your bitterness over the loss of visual distinction. Heck, even the Paladin class will likely end up available to Void Elves some day. With golden eyes no less (we actually don’t know if the primalist eye colors will be available for player use yet, but they exist for every race in Dragonflight)!

Fortunately for me, I have no issues with the Blood Elf story moving forward and Blood Elves having Silvermoon. :smiley:

I’m quite happy with my Void Elves in Telogrus and the High Elf customization options available. Comments like the above quote do nothing to make me feel like Void Elves are any less High Elves than Blood Elves are.

As game director Ion Hazzikostas said:

Blood Elves are pretty much High Elves… Void Elves are also pretty much another flavor of High Elves

So word of god says Void Elves are High Elves. :man_shrugging:

In any case it’s always lovely communicating with you as always.

Always a pleasure Lann. You never fail to disappoint. :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes