Void Elf Tentacles

The proper term is Snek’dorei.

2 Likes

Well it can go either way
It’s a headband

1 Like

I thought it was flags for flag football.

Hijacking your thread to say it would be hype to add face tentacles so Velfs can look like illithid from DnD and the k’thir in BFA.

My velf spriest already rocks 8.3 elite pvp gear to get that feel done but honestly, velves need face tentacles.

Imgur

3 Likes

Yes it will be optional.

I’m a High Elves guy and think that would be pretty dope. I wouldn’t have minded if they leaned into the “void” stuff more, but having tentacles in your hair that just whip and nae nae like a limp spaghetti noodle when you run isn’t my cup of tea.

“They’re not tentacles, they’re gentacles!”

That’d be a terrible idea Dreadmoon, my default expression is a blank lifeless stare… do you know how many casualties there’d be?

I think that’s what they said they are gonna do. Man I’m so excited. Having only like 3 hairstyle options with non tentacle looks sucked.

The Agony hairstyle is gonna make for some amazing looking frosted tips with the new hair colors though… I’m going full Jack Frost with the white/platinum blonde options/Agony tentacles…

My personal favorite for male character is sorrow. I want that one to be de-voided.

Here’s Sorrow without tentacles!

3 Likes

Keanu Reeves? /10 chars

Here’s Agony without tentacles!

1 Like

It would be cool if the void elves had a racial attack with tentacles…

oh dear god kill it. kill it with fire.

1 Like

that looks so nice. i love it!

1 Like

kills it with fire

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks… :face_vomiting: