Void Elf Skin

Why can’t we just ask for more void themed options? Why does it have to be “this or that” situation instead of a “this and that” situation?

1 Like

The pictures were just mockups, as already stated in this thread. They were even wearing blood elf underwear. And all the other void/blood elf customization have been added to Alpha, just not the skin tones, which is alarming. The skin tones are literally already in the game for blood elves, so why couldn’t this be done?

Im totally down for actual voidy themed skin though, or a permanent void style skin.

Awesome! :octopus:

Well don’t worry. I’m confident that if its not in the next alpha build, it will be in the following one at the latest. We have a long time still and the work needed for the skin tones isn’t that much since its just the underwear adjustments.

Thanks for replying respectfully. I hope you are right.

yes, I think we all have to be patient a little bit longer
good things are in the works

1 Like

You’ll see. It could even happen as early as next week with the live shadowlands update on the 9th. And heck, we might even get more than just the skin options!

1 Like

Yes they are getting high elf skin tones. But so far I have not seen any hairstyles and haircolors for them yet.

That’s the reason why I think it’s not available yet. Since the underwear is considered part of the skin texture.

Somewhere a blizzard intern must be slaving to fix the underwear in photoshop with next build as a deadline lol.