Void Elf Skin

Do they get blood elf skin tones or not? Asmongold previewed some of the new character customization and it wasn’t there, just the new eye colors.

1 Like

Stop it…

A developer posted a larger thread about it. They aren’t going to take away after that news was released. Maybe follow the official developer posts for information instead of a (coughs) streamer that likes to stir the pot.

2 Likes

Lol Stop what? Why are you so angry? Im genuinely confused. Are they getting the skin tone or not? Follow what post? Whose post? I get all my WoW information from my boy, Asmon.

Pretty sure Void Elves are getting the BE tones to showcase the Blood Elf and High Elf scholars and journeyman.

I believe Blood Elves get no additional tones outside of the darker skin.

Just scroll down a little bit. It’s right there…

1 Like

They are getting them, Blizzard most likely hasn’t updated the Void Elves, with the new skin tones on the Alpha yet.

A brand new void elf thread for someone who didn’t read the blizzard announcements. Sigh.

Basic reading comprehension is too much to ask. Clearly.

1 Like

Please link to this “Blizzard Announcement” or you are just trolling. If you google “Blizzard Announcement” it takes you to a post about weekly bonus events and an Overwatch artist.

They are getting.

It’s not on alpha yet.

There are many customization options that were datamined, or told that will happen in interviews and not on alpha yet.

They changed their minds and are adding more tentacles instead.

4 Likes

(Commentary): Not yet. It was a very recent decision, the art didn’t even show the new skin tones for Void Elves with Void Elf underwear, instead using Blood Elf underwear. The skins probably aren’t ready yet.

2 Likes

Thank you. Is there a source that states Void elves are for sure getting the skin tones and not just the eyes?

Yep, an article that was released last wednesday. You can browse Wowhead news for the link. It’s official Blizzard article.

Or just go down a bit here on GD.

2 Likes

Now some actual “Void” elf skins would be interesting, like maybe with the starry night texture from our pants plates?

3 Likes
1 Like

Okay so still nothing definitive. Thanks all for the replies. It would be awful of Blizzard to tell us we are getting them and then take them away. Almost like flying.

1 Like

I wonder if that will be for choosing how Entropic Embrace will appear… If so, maybe they are giving a ‘less voidy’ option to match the normal skin tones?

(Analysis): 87.6% chance this poster is trolling.

(Conclusion): Cease engagement immediately.

(Commentary): Have a nice day.

5 Likes