Void Elf Rp question

Returning player not up to date on all the lore. I know it can depend on what group you play with, but in general lore are Void Elves as mistrusted as Warlocks, DKs, and Demon Hunters? Just curious to help which way to go with my background. Are there neutral organizations that are okay with them? I know the Argents tolerate a lot and the Ebon Blade seems to not care.

Ty :slight_smile:

Void Elves are the refugees of the Blood Elves because some reason that makes no sense

So it’s probably just gonna be your “Some will trust, some won’t, you do you” type thing.

1 Like

Void is not very trusted, let alone understood by the vast majority of people. Before Void Elves the practitioners of ‘Void’ magic were Shadow Priests who generally speaking were up to ‘not good’ things!

It’s a mixture of them being exiles of Silvermoon due to their quest to find another magic source, and their shadowy nature. There’s a number who will inherently distrust you purely because of these two things, namely Light-aligned folks who will likely disapprove of Void use in general.

If you’re a Warlock, DK or DH, it’ll probably be a bit worse? Although you’d fit in with like minded people.

Anyway, like I always say! RP how you want and have fun doing it!

2 Likes

If you walk into a cathedral they have this to say:

2 Likes

It’s only been very recently that the void launched a full-scale attack on azeroth (BfA/Cata), which effected almost everyone in one way or another. The Void is still very much a threat and people who dabble in it are still being driven insane.

Just like people who work with fel or death energy, void practitioners essentially wield the same magic that has repeatedly tried to destroy the world. I think it’s generally accepted that not all void/fel/death magic users are going to commit world-treason, but they’re far more likely to than the average person.

2 Likes