Void elf paladins(any class/race combos) are possible

Prolly no chance considering they’re still up their own @ss about Tauren rogues. Despite some of the most (in)famous Tauren characters being pirates…

1 Like

Void elf paladins would be on that list. If they could be paladins, then anything goes in WoW tbh.

3 Likes

The highmountain leather set also looks like appropriate tauren rogue set. It even has highmountain daggers in the armor.

1 Like

Red eyed void elf paladin with red tentacles is all I want in my life.

I am a simple man.

4 Likes

I’d be down!

Definitely need night elf paladins too, since we’ve been teased by them in Cata and Legion.

6 Likes

Maybe the should just pick 1 or 2 classes that a race CANNOT pick, like:

Night elf can be any class except warlocks, because trauma of the War of the Ancients.

Draenei & Nightborne should’nt be warlocks either because of the Legion invasion, but they can learn any other class.

Maghar - Paladins.
Goblins, Gnomes - Shamans and Druids

1 Like

So basically just leaving Blood Elves with nothing unique is the goal here, got it.

4 Likes

Nightborne can already be warlocks.

3 Likes

I would LITERALLY die! YES!!! I’m glad he said that because now velf pallies can’t be shut down because of “lore”! We want velf pallies!

5 Likes

Heck, they can give an explanation without even needing a retcon. These races have lived together for a long time, it makes sense that they would teach the children to be other things. Transforming mechagnome druids? Pandaren druids? Tauren mage?

And another thing, why don’t we have worgen with a night elf model? Or undead with any race model we want, just using the undead racials and being undead. It would 100% make sense. It’s not like undead look at a corpse and say “that’s not a human so we can’t reanimate it”.

The base fact is that any class race combo is possible because it is a game and devs do whatever they want with it.

However, it is also a fact that if something is not possible, the reason is because the devs do not want to.

An explanation is not a reason. An explanation is not a fact.

“Laws of Thermodynamics” for example are explanations, they are not fact. Something that happens happens. IF it happens but Thermodynamics says it shouldnt, we dont simply say “that is not happening” if it is happening.

Same thing, the Devs are the Gods of the game, if they wanted a freaking Eredar Paladin, they would have story to back it up. (ops).

My thing is, why pretend to uphold the lore, when honestly it’s clear you only care about eSports and pushing item levels until people buy WoW Tokens to pay for boosts…

So, since we’re some kind of eSports game, just go ahead and open up the things the role players want. Who knows… it might actually help the game.

2 Likes

1 Like

About time we get more class/race combos is all I’ll say lol. Extremely overdue if they are finally adding them and if they aren’t I hope they will for 10.0.

The should allow you to make a void elf paladin.

And the second you enter game, you explode and have to reroll.

2 Likes

A lightforged shadow priest does not have any problems mixing it. Heck, my void elf can already use holy magic.

Also, the Thousand Year wars and the Ashbringer have always mentioned that balance needs/can to be achieved by the two.

They should explode as well.

But they are in the game because Shadow is a spec for the Priest class and has nothing to do with the argument. It is more a mechanics issue and not a lore one.

And we have lore showing Alleria(painfully and barely) managing to focus both her light and dark powers to allow her to gain clarity that ultimately allowed her to save Turalyon.

The question is not will void and light magic be allowed to mix. It is a question of when.
Ashbringer had an entire line about “can light exist without shadows” and the Naaru are proof a being can both be light and dark.

1 Like

About exploding: We had the Netherlight Crucible on the Vindicaar which mixed Holy and Void magic to enable us to defeat the Legion. That’s why WoW ended at that point. The whole thing exploded and killed everyone.

Dwarf duidsssss