Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

You are to blame, are we going to blame someone who happened to forget to add 7 other colors to her list lmao?

I will suggest for whatever i please. It didn’t stop the Anti’s? So it’s for damn sure not going to stop me and i’m not going to let (the most sweetest Pro) get flack over most likely (forgetting) to not add a plethora of colors? She was giving HER own list just like everyone else here has done before.

1 Like

That’s understandable. I think this issue can be easily tackled by simply pitching in with what you want to see in addition. When I see people suggesting one thing, and I have something similar or extra in mind, I simply state my own suggestions and let them state their opinion. Without conflict. Peacefully.

5 Likes

I just don’t see the point of jumping down her throat for forgetting a few colors, that’s actually insane.

Blonde void elves are coming in 9.1.5.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it is drawing to a close for Alliance players on having the High Elves they wanted for 15+ years, and with now what was mentioned, the High Elf threads will soon die down. Honestly though, I do wish for the actual race myself, but it is clear on the path, and there isn’t much that I can do, so just gotta accept the direction Blizzard is going, and start looking at moving on.

Now, I do agree that there also needs to be more options towards for Blood Elves, something more to keep them unique as a Blood Elf, but honestly, I can’t think of anything for the Blood Elves, and it isn’t because I dislike the race or anything, but I just can’t think of anything from the top of my head.

And I do agree that there also needs to be some more Void customisations for the Void Elves so people got more options there when going down that path of the Void Elf.

1 Like

I don’t think you knew about it, but the tattoos are just one of those things some high elf people have tried to claim and exclude the blood elves from. There’s just a ton of mines lying around in these discussions.

There’s no way I’m betting about it as there’s no shortage of ways they seem to cater to whining, but damn it would be so enjoyable in the unlikely situation that there’s not a blonde in the 5 colors.

3 Likes

You are to blame for making us suspicious of “expecting the best” for the Belf race when your own behaviour has contradicted this premise in the very second post of the Belf customization thread, yes.

Own to your own choices and don´t blame us for judging your words using your previous attitude as a measure.

Good for you as long as you don´t pretend to talk for me. I repeat, own to your choices, no more and no less. After watching you guys disparage my fav playable race I don´t expect actual constructive nor much less genuine stuff from you.

And don´t get angry when we disagree with some of those, period.

An I only asked why only two colors for her to try to put the blame on me saying -and i quote-:

Which is a blatant lie he/she aknowledges in a posterior post with the words:

Sorry not sorry, the Belf fanbase isn´t an homogenous cluster and she can´t assume my standards are the same as the ones of the other people she talked to, that´s condescending. And the sooner you guys get it, the less we will end up arguing, period.

And this is perfectly Ok, I repeat -and I´ve said so SEVERAL times in these threads:I rather you guys say nothing if you don´t feel like it than you guys parroting stuff just for the sake of it. Cause the first one is a genuine response and the second is NOT.

2 Likes

Goldshire is getting buffed in 9.1.5.

Yep, the world is coming to an end.

Deathwing, the Worldbreaker, could not defeat Goldshire. And he was torching people all expansion long in that zone.

Yes, she is good people :hugs: I definitely hope that Blood Elves can get more assets and darker themes.

And thank you, I am lowkey obsessed with it right now and using it on most of the characters I’ve been playing :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I recall you stated in one of those long posts of yours that apart from blue you’d also want red tints for tattoos. Like I said, if you stated yellow, white, etc I just didn’t recall all of it. I wasn’t lying when I said I read this in one of your posts.

But tbh I’m kind of getting tired of you constantly calling me names :confused: it really feels like you have something personal against me. Cause I feel like I’m the only one you treat with so much hostility.

8 Likes

They are probably trying to get you to respond with hostility so they can act like you are a horrible person.

8 Likes

You weren’t addressing me originally? You were addressing Ellincia who has done NOTHING of the sort?

No one has ever said they were speaking for you, they were giving out their OWN lists of what they wanted to see. Your problem is that if they aren’t a belf, they don’t get to have a say in their customization.

Allow me to let you in on a little secret Querida. I don’t give a damn what you want or prefer me to say. I and many others will say and list whatever we feel like, what you (or any pro belfer) think or how you feel has never crossed my mind for a moment. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

LMFAO! That’s mean to say but I admit I laughed. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No babe, that’s her entire personality. Don’t take it personal lol.

5 Likes

Yes! She is and i know! It gives me mesmer vibes! I agree! I can’t wait to see what the belves get if they come back to the OG races! <3

1 Like

This.

Too much bad blood. Waters all dark and murky.

1 Like

dunno why that scene came to mind

2 Likes

Your memory failed you, cause I repeat: I´ve never limited myself to colors. Not even in the earliest iteration of these threads. I´ve ALWAYS vouched for differences in designs precisely cause I never wanted to see my color options limited, I find that another path for the devs to take the lazy approach and simply copy-paste stuff between Belves and Velves and call it a day while they pat themselves on the back on a “good job” (heck, ask Fenelon. I even was against “Farstrider tattoos” for Belves; I´m still kinda am against them cause I have zero interest in emulating Alleria Windrunner (on that sense, Izzabelle was a blessing cause she managed to understand and translate to art what I actually wanted). That´s why at the end I called them “warpaint”, cause THAT i could get behind… but cloning Alleria? thanks no thanks, I´ll hard pass.

So maybe don´t try to deflect onto ME your own reasonings. Yoiu could have leave it at (I didn´t realize it or other posters mentioned only these colors" and call it a day. Heck, as I told you before, you don´t have to force yourself to propose stuff for us. Don´t feel obligated, honestly that´s NOT you job. And we will appreciate waaay more genuine contributions that yes, you can say “I will use on my Belf toons” than something you just propose because somehow you have convinced yourself you have to mention for some weird reason.

Let´s take Aleona for example I can respect her coming to say “I support x feature cause I want to support x poster”. But anything else she “suggests” I´ll receive wih suspicion cause she was one of the posters that had a very marked anti Belf attitude historically speaking in this place. and sorry, I can´t believe there´s anything genuine behind any proposal made by one of the the “Belves should had never being implemented in Horde” individuals.

And telling you your attitude reads as condescending because well… it does is not me “calling you names”. Is me telling you “i rather you tell me genuine stuff you want to see” instead of you forcing yourself to propose things you don´t terribly care about just because idk… you think you have to?

I´m just telling you that you don´t have to propose anything. Yes, limit yourself to ask ONLY what you honest to god want to see. And be prepared to get rejected for those suggestions sometimes, no more and no less… is not a terrible message tbqh.

Ans I just asked her to explain why reducing the colors, so?

You were the ones to actually make a storm out of a cup of water, so don´t blame me for the drama YOU guys created.

To come and say “but I swear you mentioned in posts above” IS quite literally trying to talk for me. Like verbatim. Is literally text that tries to deviate the “responsability / causality” of her post on ME.

This is NOT the first time she reacts badly to people asking a simple question or God forbids, not agreeeing with her suggestions. We already had an issue with Fen in Fen´s thread.

Well, i mean someone come here to say this:

So excuse me for not running to praise you guys for something nobody is asking from you. I mean I´m actually one of the nice ones that is totes chill with you guys acting honestly and ignoring a race you dislike, period.

Likewise, “princesa preciosa”. So, don´t waste your time nor much less act like an offended mother in law when we tell you we don´t believe a word you say and will move on from your Bs, period.

Tell me about it. even we both disagreed wih this back in january, remember?

We still kind of disagree, Izza just managed to create a common ground for us both I guess.

2 Likes