Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

They jump quickly to the defense of HE fans every single time

Which was literally the points made above “where are all these people who call out drama and stuff of bad behavior when its antis reacting to others bad behavior”

Its clear as day they aren’t to be seen or expected to say anything

2 Likes

You didn’t even look at the post he was replying to.

Not surprised, really. After all, you gotta agree with those on your side no matter if it makes sense or not.

2 Likes

It’s me.

I changed my name on my warrior when I went Horde as a pun towards the online persona I changed my name to last year. (That, and to take some stress off rated PvP; people recognized my name from MoP and got nasty if I lost, and … I’m going blind. I really don’t need that additional layer of stress while doing a final push. And it’s actually helped a ton. Haven’t gotten a rage whisper since.)
I did mention it in a couple threads while I was stuck posting on my priest, and made sure to personally tell some of the regular GD posters when it got fixed who I was. (I’m not in any group discords, but I have a number of the regulars as friends there and we chat sometimes.)

3 Likes

The topic specifically said not to be negative and you guys keep insisting on being negative to each other. Way to make the forums a bad place.

I don’t even know about anyone’s moral high ground here or how that even matters, all I know is that someone made a pretty transparent false accusation on someone and I jumped in.

1 Like

How convenient for you then you miss everything else that goes on

2 Likes

So you didn’t even know the context but jumped in at the defense?

Welp, thanks for making the point for me, I guess?

2 Likes

You have 555 posts in here, I have 21. Sorry.

2 Likes

Your head canons don’t disprove high elven presence in a BFA battlefield, only coupled by the leader of the exact group who would have those ballista.

This isn’t a point that can be disputed considering it wasn’t something that was even necessary to have been added, but for Vereesas sole presence there. :man_shrugging:

Can’t believe we still have players denying the silver covenants allegiance in 2021, you’d think their reputation description alone would be enough.

1 Like

Seems the point has been made

2 Likes

Good to know whose keeping this thread they disagree with alive.

4 Likes

I saw you accuse someone of impersonation when it was transparently false. Sorry. Anyway I see it that’s wrong.

1 Like

Did you bother to even look at the absolutely in no way Void Elf character in the post I replied to? No? Color me unsurprised.

3 Likes

I did, I see a modified void elf rig, void elves are alliance, next question before your brain completely rots away :heart:.

2 Likes

No, what disproves it is the complete lack of High Elves on that battlefield with the exception of Vereesa - who was there for Sylvanus. Immutable fact, there were no High Elves manning the ballistae, and no High Elf soldiers on the grounds - at all.

3 Likes

It kind of is when you’re jumping to the defense of people who keeps on trying to demonize people over pixel elves yet pull questionable things.

Welp, considering that he now completely ignores the fact that he mentioned the “Alliance background”, I guess your lack of surprise it’s fitting, but then again…

3 Likes

Glad we agree the leader of the only militant group of true high elves was on the battlefield with equipment from her people.

The reach is sad. Not happy you’re back if you’re gonna be like this, pathetic. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Same person accused me of wanting blonde hair for my priest because I’d use the blonde hair.

This is my priest.
Imgur

They’ve been doing this for a while, honestly. The assumptions are getting ridiculous.

4 Likes

Again, false accusations on anyone are bad. All I’m seeing is attempted justifications for an action that is wrong.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s Cezol. I’ve been gone most of a year and some things simply don’t change, Midare.

2 Likes