Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

No it isn’t. If the hair matters that much, you can play a blood elf.

I hate to use this argument as someone who likes Alliance high elves, but man I’m so sick of this disingenuous “learn to share” nonsense.

9 Likes

Or maybe it’s as bad as not respecting other people mattering?

You have 90% of the visual theme and are trying to paint others as the bad guy for not supporting taking the last of what matters visually so that you get what you want yet again?

5 Likes

Have i said anything about wanting your precious bleached hair? Nope. WHITE AND BLACK. And EAR LENGTH.

2 Likes

Your arguments you’re using are what I take issue with.

I don’t like the basis for your arguments and vehemently disagree.

6 Likes

not asking you to agree. What i want and what you want are not the same thing.

2 Likes

Hey I’m currently dealing with a bad economical situation. Can I borrow some money from you?

Come on, learn to share, don’t be spiteful.

What’s mine it’s mine, and what’s yours it’s also mine, right?

6 Likes

You already get my taxes just like everyone else.

2 Likes

While these do play into the void theme, they are also colours that blood elves have, and therefore resistance here is to be expected as well.

I don’t know of anyone opposing this. I can’t think of a good reason for them to either.

9 Likes

Theyre colors humans and night elves have too. Its not visually distinct to blood elves.

To make myself very clear, what i want are hair styles, and ear lengths, along with black hair. White would be lovely, but id settle for black. The void is black. I do like the void motif.

3 Likes

Humans and Night elves don’t have the exact same model as blood elves either.

5 Likes

On this model it is.

3 Likes

Id take a separate version of color, my point was these textures exist already.

2 Likes

And yet your arguments you choose to make are “everyone opposing my side is spiteful” and “we deserve everything Blood Elves have” so it doesn’t add up when your pressed on those arguments later.

4 Likes

So you’re purposely leaving out context to make your argument.

There’s a word for that, it’s called being disingenuous.

5 Likes

You ignore my argument that Velves were blood elves as little as last week ago. Its like saying i got a sun tan, so i shouldnt have the same hairstyle i had last week.

2 Likes

This, while less similar, would still be similar.

(Provided by Lancelot)

Blood elf hair textures don’t fit on void elf hair styles.

Interestingly Kul Tiran hair textures do though.

2 Likes

Not at all. When the reason given for no customization by the devs is “too much work”, pointing out that the textures already exist is a good way to prove theyre full of it.

2 Likes

Pretty sure kul tirans have black and white. ~shrug~

2 Likes

So, you make an argument based on only what you personally choose it mattered, but then complain that it’s not being considered?

Yeah, I think it’s deserving of being ignored.

When you’re purposefully pretending that humans and nelves having the same options counts, but still discount the fact that no matter what color those two races have they still don’t look the same, you absolutely are doing that.

3 Likes

Yes, but as I said earlier, even if it doesn’t make us look exactly the same, it still makes us look more similar.

2 Likes