Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

There’s already two megathreads for this topic, we didn’t need a new one.

53 Likes

Void elves should have no hair

61 Likes

Easier to just aVoid that request. :wink:

But nah. They compromised with the skin colors, but they’re really not trying to make high/blood elves a neutral race. Hair is the main unique thing void elves have left as appearances go.

Void elves definitely need the shorter ear options though!

15 Likes

65 Likes

There’s a lot of hairstyles all races should be sharing. I’m all for it.

25 Likes

Hell no. I would go further and say that giving void elves blood elf skin tones was a very bad decision. They are meant to be voidy tentacle gothic themed not pseudo high elves.

73 Likes

This is the best part about the race and the normies are constantly trying to suppress it.
Let the angst be free! :bat:

31 Likes

I cant with all the edgelord widows peak hairstyles that VElf males have… they’re terrible.
I dont even really care about the colours, but the styles are so. so bad.

13 Likes

31 Likes

No. I do want different hair colors, but way different from belf.

What about a true black? How about pink, green, true white and others? How about some more eye colors, other than belf ones? How about some void looking tattoos like DH’s have?

If I wanted a belf look, I would roll a belf.

37 Likes

I’m pretty sure eyebrows and beards are hair

4 Likes

17 Likes

Yeah its really dumb that there are like 3 hair colors and like no hair styles without tentacles. There isn’t even a white hair color ffs.

13 Likes

As much as the hair color would make sense from a narrative point of view, the current hair style grew me.

I could say the previous hairstyle is quite fitting for him before being uh…

1 Like

Before your character lost his “innocence”.
I could say it’s taken a Void Elf female to “Corrupt” him. Wink Wink
From Warcraft II to Warcraft III you died a “Boy” :laughing:

I assume the only good thing you find about BFA is when someone made you a “Man”.

I can come up with countless jokes of your hilarious scenario.

1 Like

I’d trade the new ones we have for a couple of the void elf ones tbh. The long wavy one especially would look incredible on blood elves.

8 Likes

Meh I’m fine with my gray/silver hair. Blood elves wish they had this color :relieved:

I wouldn’t mind a blue ish white color though. Would fit really well with my mog

Nice bait.

3 Likes

A solid black would be nice.

14 Likes

Presen-Tation!!!

https://d2e111jq13me73.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/share_link_image_large/public/screenshots/csm-movie/megamind-1.jpg?itok=JoV-NTsc

5 Likes