Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

If void elves don’t get blonde hair then we riot.

1 Like

Posts like this will always get likes from me. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Why can’t races have more hair colors? Final Fantasy has a million hair colors.

2 Likes

Oh I have no intention of stopping requesting void options.

I’m happy for those who wanted their high elf hair colors, even if I have no interest. I also feel bad for my blood elf pro friends who aren’t going to enjoy this.

Many feelings.

Also Pink forever.

5 Likes

Yay! I hope black is one of the colors! Now lets focus on unnatural hair and void options!

3 Likes

Can I interest everyone in my thread then?

4 Likes

I cant believe velfs are crying 5 natural hair colors! Pretty excited about this! Pink is my favorite and likely will remain so but if there’s a white or black hair color, I’m down! :partying_face:

1 Like

It’s funny to look back not even three months ago seeing the same people that are always in here claiming that the devs disagree and void elves will never get natural hair colors like 4 or 3 months ago right now. Though I suppose thanks is in order naysayers that spent more than half a thousand posts here helped keep the thread bumped.

16 Likes

Differences of opinion occur.

I’m glad you got what you want.

Hopefully those who want other things will still have a chance to see them in the future.

10 Likes

:partying_face: Exposure does wonders sometimes. Hopefully people get more of what they want across the board.

9 Likes

Nice one, I bet stark white and jet black will be included in those options, so that will help both void elf and high elf fans :hugs:

13 Likes

We finally WON!! <3 I remember joining these forums and starting this journey! Where are my queens?! Isveria, Selesnya, Sara, Alamara, NICO!! AHHH <3!! c: Edit! : I can’t forget DREDE, Bryian! ALL OF YOUU <3

13 Likes

There it is, boys.

There it is.

1 Like

Do not forgive Blizzard for their recent actions over this.

11 Likes

I post on this character these days, but I see you girl!

Of course! I definitely will continue to support both unnatural options for Void Elf players and new options for Blood Elf players to compensate for sharing their theme. :hugs:

9 Likes

I forgive them for everything

As long as void elves get PLATINUM BLONDE.

4 Likes

You sell your soul too?

This isn’t worth forgiving them. Its a minor addendum to placate you because they know they messed up. And its so small either way.

We don’t even know what LFD and Nightborne are actually getting… Countless races are still ridiculously lackluster.

Even the two best, Night Elves and Orcs could use significant work.

Blizzard hasn’t earned anything yet.

Like seriously… they abused their workers for YEARS.

6 Likes

They earned a yacht.

For like the very serious off topic situation many of their employees are facing? Absolutely not, and it really shouldn’t be discussed here.

But as for the whole Shadowlands customization fiasco from earlier this year, then I can agree this a step in the right direction, though many other races and groups are still lacking.

12 Likes

Your ethics and morals concern me.

I hope they realize with the uptick of… joy? on this that they need to do far more than just two AR’s…

Hopefully Blood elves will be in there… and worgen… and so many others.

Hell maybe they’ll reconsider AR’s… (laughs inside but dead.)

5 Likes