Void Elf Female Texture Bug

Since the patch launched, my void elf female has had this weird shadow texture across the bottom of all of her dresses, and on the bottom of her tabards. It’s a really dark ring that shows around the entire bottom of all of her dresses, like she just tramped through mud, no matter which one I try to transmog into. It also causes all of her tabard’s bottoms to be extremely darker than the top, no matter what lighting I am in.

I don’t see this glitch on any other races, just my void elf. Has anyone else noticed this?

6 Likes

Just noticed. Uggg. I thought it was my bracer, but I removed it and it’s still a dirty hemline.

2 Likes

Yeah, looks like they might have messed something up with our textures while working on the cosmetic corrupted effect?

Either way, hopefully they fix it soon, it’s very unpleasant to look at while playing. |D

3 Likes

since I saw this problem on my void elf I also noticed that it happens the same thing on human woman wrists, let’s make this thread big because I haven’t seen a lot people talking about it and it’s too annoying

1 Like

Yes I noticed also. I reported it to Blizzard. Also on the Draenei females, all the short cloaks do the same thing. They render very very dark. The bright white short cloaks look almost black for example. Ruins most transmog. My void elf looks amazing in a tabard with her armor set but I just can’t get passed the darkened shadow on the lower half of everything. Frustrating.

1 Like

Noticed this on my void elf after finally getting the priest set I wanted. So frustrating :frowning:

I am just not noticing this and cannot unsee it. How has this not been fixed already!? 90% of VE tmogs are busted!