Void Elf Customizations?

"Blood Elves were chosen as the Horde expansion race in the Burning Crusade because designers were thrilled with how well Samwise had redesigned the classic wood elves with the night elves. And they knew that, “one day, high elves are going to have to get a facelift, too."

“I don’t think anyone has abused high elves to this degree,” Metzen said."

• Chris Metzen, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2005, 1:55.

https://www.lby3.com/2005/10/29/blizzcon-chris-sigaty-explores-the-lore-of-warcraft/

3 Likes

Nah, Champ.

But eh, I know you gots a hatred for the Helfers who post here, and I’ve seen that you’ve called in backup. Gunna be camping those Void Elves who dare to have light skin and blue eyes, 'cause you’re just that petty eh?

I don’t know who’s worse these days, the pro-Helfers or the anti-Helfers; either ways ya’ll be ruining the game for each other. Enjoy that, eh.

Look, do whatcha want baby doll. A’ight? I’m gunna jettison this thread myself, should make ya happy.

2 Likes

Lann. I am all for BOTH. I wanna see blood elves get their edge back probably more than you, but I cant run around everywhere and say it all day. I dont even want to be here now that I am honestly because they screwed up high elves anyway and I honestly dont know if the situation is salvageable

1 Like

dreta came around finally!

:smile: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I can’t support a situation that I already see disparity in terms of one side making out better during core race customizations.

I book marked this because it is the most applicable thing I’ve seen, but pushing for both when you’ve already had more is what is bothersome because Blizzard has shown they only spend so much time on things and this has already hurt BE customization.

Yeah, I was excited for it too. Dreta was always a blast to chat with, too bad he’s gone down the petty anti-Helfer route these days.

Guess it’s true what they say; never meet your Heroes.

1 Like

Nobody wants to watch these videos you keep spamming.

4 Likes

At this point I guess maybe I do as well. Would have saved me quite a bit of time, but in for a penny, in for a pound I suppose at this point. I wanna see some decent hair on void elves and some alleria inspired war paint or tats, and a toggle for the stupid racial and it can be over. Give blood elves their own kind of tats, and PLEASE rip off alliance races for void elf hair so we dont have to hear about how precious the hair is.

Shower the blood elves with scars and tats and piercings and red eyes and fangs and honestly whatever else will make them more fierce. Then there is original fel eyed belves, high elves or cured elves, undead elves, and vampire elves. I dont think after that there is really a single elf left to request, and blood elves can mix and match until their heads explode. Heck, give them widows peaks and weird hair that looks like play dough if that helps.

Help the nightborne look like their NPCs and give them some cool customization. Help all the allied races get some goodies. I could go on and on with everything I support, but its tiresome after all these years to keep hitting my head against the wall that is blizzard.

4 Likes

And what’s wrong with not supporting HE’s?

Didn’t you just claim no sides? Only you do come in to throw shade in various threads to anyone who doesn’t support HE’s so idk

'cause he’s let it turn him into a petty jerk? I dunno Champ, I can be a jerk myself plenty. Got the forum vacations to prove it, too. But petty? Even I ain’t going that far.

Yeah, that’s why I was schooling you on the differences between a High Elf and a Blood Elf. They ain’t the same, they were the same once, before they split. It’s an important distinction that the anti-Helfer crowd always conveniently ignores.

What are you blabbing about?

1 Like

Can we take a moment to admire how the grossly misogynistic goblin trying to roleplay on an ooc forum is not banned?

He’s worse than the scummy helfer mecha gnome who also can’t tell ic from ooc.

Why does WrA house such cringe?

3 Likes

These forums are garbage. Feel free to add me if you like <3 Dreta#11144

The helfers brought it on themselves. I genuinely could not care less. Years of toxicity broke me, and I’m not sorry to return the favor.

8 Likes

tbf most people become anti helfers because petty helfers themselves

8 Likes

^^^^^^^^^ this. Helfers create anti-helfers. It’s amazing what years of toxic, trashy behavior can do to a community. Then again, this is General Discussion; what else should I have expected?

10 Likes

I suppose you haven’t considered whether or not helfers are the villain.

2 Likes

And it’s been a good long time since we talked, if you wanted to add me as well. I hope you’ve been well.

But yes, please feel free to add me. I’m on right now.

1 Like

I’ve been on the forums for almost one year only. I’ve already gone through the roller coaster and that’s not the half of it. I no longer wish to help people who hate Blood Elves.

5 Likes

These people are personally victimized by the fact that blood elves were made a Horde race in 2007. It’s considered a personal attack. It’s part of their identity. That’s tragic, and sad.

7 Likes

No one wants to hear you fib about he vs be lore.