Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Ugh. Well, I suppose parking everyone down there still has a purpose… Because I also want those scythes.

2 Likes

Yeah… I’mma keep going for that.

…Don’t suppose you happen to have a handy list of which classes/specs can get it? Because with the mount being hotfixed to a 100% droprate, I’m significantly less confident it’ll be back next year.

Edit: Teehee, never mind, MONK WAS A VIABLE ANSWER. My wee gnome snagged it.

2 Likes

I saw a comment about it online then went and checked mmo-champ…sounds good to me…now to go get it! I had gotten the trophy thing on my first try last night.

2 Likes

I wished they’d update all the old mount models. I guess I’ll try to muster the will to get on tomorrow and grab the dragonhawk.

3 Likes

Me too.

I’ll die if they ever update the Winterspring Frost Saber.

It’s really fast. Just through the portal to Caverns and turn around.

1 Like

It’d be really nice to have a good updated version for all the vanilla/TBC mounts (through a more friendly option than rated PvP). Maybe a new option added to the Rep purchasable mounts?

7 Likes

A global mount update is really overdue.

2 Likes

They don’t have to replace them, but updating them and giving them or having them as something we could get would be great.
I’d love to see an HD of the death knight charger as well as all the undead skeletal horses and such.

That was a fun questline =-] I like the ones where you’re raising the little one into a mount.

If you take the dragon down to the main cavern, is there a quicker way back to the entrance? I’ve been wondering. Lately just been hearthing and taking the portal again.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll do that. Unfortunately I got sidetracked so I’ll try to get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Have a mage friend is the best I got.

Unfortunately I don’t have any better ideas. :frowning:

I still love how this character looks. <3 She’s so pretty.

3 Likes

Hunny, we all look fabulous

1 Like

Void Elves don’t look like an Alliance race IMO. They are too dark and sinister!

Bummer, guess it’s just hearthstones. Good thing most of my characters have multiple ones. Probably a lot quicker than running all the way up to the entrance.

1 Like

Another day has gone without a permanent entropic embrace…

4 Likes

Oh!

Just in case.

Make sure to pick up your cloaks of coordination depending on how many achievements your guild has you can have up to three free teleports back to SW or Orgrimmar for free…

At least the Antis have stopped with their permanent crusade.

A problem with the entropic embrace effect is also that it has a permanent effect attached to the character. If anything, they need to completely rework the effect and add it anew.

2 Likes

Oooh, that could come in handy on a few characters.
Think a bunch aren’t in guilds or have one that I helped sign a charter for, they set it up and quit and I was there to claim…MUWAHAHAHAH bank space!

1 Like

Yeah one of my issues is several of my guilds are just me… so not enough achievements. I do have many toons in a full guild with all the bells and whistles. So I sometimes sneak my alts in grab the cloaks and take em back out again to their proper places. >.<

Mostly I just don’t want all 100 toons I have in the same two guilds… which is why I have so many in their own.