Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren'dorei)

Makes a lot of sense.
I was having a look a few minutes ago.
Didn’t realize it was 3 separate items. Dunno that I need that many since I’ve got like 3 hearthstones that do similar.

:+1: now they just go around calling people thieves and how pixels got stolen from them :laughing:

Their ability to bring you directly to the Portal rooms is their big use for me. Unlike the hearthstones that only take you to inns. (Or Garrison or Dalaran)

But they’re intensive bag space wise. >.<

Ahh, that’s another good part to know. Might be worth having the one with the shortest cooldown.
I’ve still got a bunch of my characters set to the inn in Boralus due to it’s proximity to the portals, but it takes a bit longer to get back to the covenant base. I’ve thought about moving some of them now that some have portals to Oribos. Dalaran is a short mount flight too.

1 Like

I really wish the Covenants got their own specific hearthstone. (For whichever one you’re active in now.)

The toys are nice and I want them to remain but a simple teleport option to your Covenant Sanctum would have been really helpful.

2 Likes

Agreed. Having them take you to the covenant location as part of the toy would have been great. Not even taking up the spot of your normal hearth.

2 Likes

I’m back with continued support!

3 Likes

I purchased 2 of the Covenant Hearthstones under the assumption that they were actually ports for the respective covenants, and was like, oh, okay they’re not actually.

It would have made a lot more sense if they were Imo, but I have the Night Fae for my Druid and the Kyrian for my Paladin, so I’m happy with the animation/appearance and still use them :hugs:

2 Likes

I hope there’s a voidy-ish customization option for the new Incubus pet coming in 9.2! :slight_smile: He’s delish and my Warlock will not use any other pet once he becomes available!

4 Likes

I uh…

I like the incubus.

I hope there are several glyphs for a few different looks…

4 Likes

I love him, i wasn’t expecting his model to look so good considering how ugly males are in wow haha

2 Likes

I wanted more transmog purchases but they gave me something that looks awfully too similar to Shadowlands pre order outfit.

Honestly, not to really carry on with the drama between people or not, but nobody here on the forums or within the game actually has ownership over anything within the game including customizations. We all hold a license to be granted to Blizzard and its services, such as World of Warcraft, and everything within the game, mounts, customizations, even races, I think it is just a silly argument to make about things being stolen when people don’t hold ownership over anything.

But people from all sides have been bad at this too.

I agree. We had a Dalaran Hearthstone in Legion for when we got to Dalaran in the Broken Isles, we had a Garrison Hearthstone when we got our garrisons in WoD.

Though the problem is that the more hearthstones there are, then the more bag space it is taking up. Blizzard should just offer up toys instead for Hearthstones.

I actually dislike it, but this is my own opinion.

2 Likes

I mean, we kinda got two of them. We also had the one that took us to the ship yard.

Having the same function but not taking up a bag slot would be fantastic.

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot about that one, thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Truly not sure why folk are bringing any of that up when its not happening?

Seem counter productive.

This.

Having a set hearthstone to allow us to get into the expansion we’re in just for ease of access would be a big help to alleviating a lot of folks issues with the time sink I think… Its not much but it can make a big difference.

I do agree that going forward they should be toys themselves (perhaps even making all previous hearthstones and the main one into toys) to save on bag space. Different “skins” for our main one should still be tied to our main one of course, but the Dalaran and Garrison Hearthstones should be their own set of toys. (Perhaps with their own skin options?)

That would be sweet.

What about it particularly? Just out of curiosity…

That one takes awhile to get though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it has happened at the start of the expansion, but I haven’t seen it much since then. But people are probably just trying to bait others into maybe stirring an argument.

I dunno, I’m just trying to move away from all these pointless arguments from people, considering it just keeps going around in circles and is going nowhere.

I dunno, I think the model just sort of creeps me out a little bit.

2 Likes

I can see that.

Honestly I think I might just be happy we’re actually seeing a new demon for once. >.<

Or it might be something else… >.>

2 Likes

I think it is stupid what Blizzard has done to Warlocks in Shadowlands, especially when some useful abilities are locked to certain pets, then increasing our pet summon cast time.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not really sure why they’ve been so weird about that.

They really need to give warlocks utility spells that they can use whenever not with a specific pet… it literally changed nothing to how I play my warlock.

Though I’m not the best warlock by any means.

Hmm… I need to go get ready for a thing, but when I get a chance I’mma find some more to talk about Void Elves proper. Get this thread a bit back onto track. lol

3 Likes